ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that show, I thought it was a great show..........everytime I hear that Godsmack song, I think this show.

Yeah, the best part of that show was they'd get rubes off the street thinking they could make easy cash, acting all badass. By the end of the show, they were running and some broke down in tears.:panic:

Ski, even though Ghost Hunters has declined, just saw the episode from last week on DVR. It was the best one in years. They went to the Hill View Manor in Pennyslvania. It was well done and loved how their dog got creeped out. :panic:

What did they decline again?

Yeah, it went downhill since Kris Williams left for GHI. But if you have last week's episode on DVR, it's a pretty damn good one. Also, next week on GH, they'll be investigating from the castle where Dark Shadows was filmed in the 70s.

By the way, Paranormal Witness premieres this Wednesday after GH. :yess:

Yeah, it went downhill since Kris Williams left for GHI.

I wish they'd finally cancel GHI, get Kris back on GH and ship Barry back to Ireland never to be seen on tv again. That guy sees ghosts everywhere, he is ridiculous. The Ghost Adventures guys are the same way, but at least they're frat boy antics are entertaining.

Being an actual investigator for the past 15 years there are few shows that I consider good. I have a tendency to watch the ones that tell the story, and show evidence if possible. My Ghost Story is good, A Haunting ( which has been cancelled for three years now ), The Haunted, and Haunted History are some of the better ones.

I wish they'd finally cancel GHI, get Kris back on GH and ship Barry back to Ireland never to be seen on tv again. That guy sees ghosts everywhere, he is ridiculous. The Ghost Adventures guys are the same way, but at least they're frat boy antics are entertaining.

I watch GHI just to see how bad it can get. That show lost a lot when they got rid of Robb Demarest.

I disagree, at least Ghost Adventures goes down the demonology road like Paranormal State. The show is highly entertaining for the Zak, "Did someone just touch me" factor and the Aaron (wimpy) angle. :lol

Being an actual investigator for the past 15 years there are few shows that I consider good. I have a tendency to watch the ones that tell the story, and show evidence if possible. My Ghost Story is good, A Haunting ( which has been cancelled for three years now ), The Haunted, and Haunted History are some of the better ones.

"A Haunting" was the best show made followed by "The Haunted." :hi5:

My favorite...

Ghostfacers.jpg

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

was that show any good? Last nights GH was allright, at least we got to hear those loud ass foot steps. That's usually the most exciting thing that ever happens on the show :lol. Next week could be the best episode ever, but the lighthouse episode will be tough to beat.

I did watch the last episode of GHI before I went on my trip this week, I thought it was good but I didn't know if it was the latest?

last night was new and next week is supposed to show a apparition. Last night was the mansion they used from the old Dark Shadows tv show. If you have Comcast, it will be on demand.

Back