ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I can say without a doubt entities that I cannot defend myself nor have control of anything they do scare the ____ out of me. :D

I ain't scurr'd of NO man but that ain't no man... :ghost

:lol:lol:lol

yea, huge difference between spirits and demons.

:exactly: that's the whole deal, demons and ____ don't die, having those son of _____es follow me for the rest of my life and probably into the afterlife, NO THANK YOU! :panic::gah:

But theoretically when you die, you would think that's the only chance you have to punch one of those demons in the face unless they manifest in a human. Demons remind me of nothing more than little punk high school kids that vandolize peoples property and burn dogs and cats alive without any care in the world; the only difference is, you can't lay a hand on a demon :gah:.

I pray to god that I never ever get this, I research it all the time and by the time I'm done for the night on the subject I just have the heebie jeebies.

I hope you never get that brother. I was sleeping and when I woke up I couldn't move at all. I tried to shout, but nothing came out. That's when I felt a presence floating right above me and when I looked up it was a horrific looking woman with hollow eyes and hair flowing all over the place. What made it real scary was she moved super close to my face like a couple of inches. It felt like a Nightmare on Elm Street when the victim says "wake me up..wake me up!!!" but unfortunately the person sleeping next to you cant hear you at all. It's the scariest ____ ever because you feel truly helpless and can't do nothing. You are basically in their world and at their mercy. That's how I felt.

I hope you never get that brother. I was sleeping and when I woke up I couldn't move at all. I tried to shout, but nothing came out. That's when I felt a presence floating right above me and when I looked up it was a horrific looking woman with hollow eyes and hair flowing all over the place. What made it real scary was she moved super close to my face like a couple of inches. It felt like a Nightmare on Elm Street when the victim says "wake me up..wake me up!!!" but unfortunately the person sleeping next to you cant hear you at all. It's the scariest ____ ever because you feel truly helpless and can't do nothing. You are basically in their world and at their mercy. That's how I felt.

I wonder WHY is it that everyone sees this woman, it can't be coincidental? :banghead

155647_167269146642094_130940650274944_280057_6977490_n.jpg

Yeah that's what people call the old hag never seen it thankfully, but have seen ghost's before though

____, I came back here to find out who that hot chick was.

...It's 1:24 in the morning, STOP TALKING ABOUT GHOSTS! :horror

:exactly: that's the whole deal, demons and ____ don't die, having those son of _____es follow me for the rest of my life and probably into the afterlife, NO THANK YOU! :panic::gah:

Yup, reminds me of that demon who's following Ryan around in Paranormal State......Yikes

Yeah that's what people call the old hag never seen it thankfully, but have seen ghost's before though

Good to see you back here! :)

____, I came back here to find out who that hot chick was.

:lol:lol:lol

The man has priorities. :lecture

would you rather have the tooth fairy follow you?

75296_164675563568119_130940650274944_268489_2965857_n.jpg

I wonder WHY is it that everyone sees this woman, it can't be coincidental? :banghead

I agree that there is something more to it than just a coincidence. Even though the descriptions of this woman differ it's always roughly the same thing. When it happened to me I did a bit of research and found that the scientistS or doctors on mainstream TV always came up with a lame explanation. They usually do that when their huge egos can't fully explain something. I believe that there are some things that are just unexplainable at least for now. But many people even through out history have suffered from this. Some people have seen shadows and some do not see anything at all, but still feel an evil presence in the room.

Last edited:
I agree that there is something more to it than just a coincidence. Even though the descriptions of this woman differ it's always roughly the same thing. When it happened to me I did a bit of research and found that the scientist or doctors on mainstream TV always came up with a lame explanation. They usually do that when their huge egos can't fully explain something. I believe that there are some things that are just unexplainable at least for now. But many people even through out history report suffered from this. Some people have seen shadows and some do not see anything at all, but still feel an evil presence in the room.

I remember a show that was talking about this, they depicted old paintings that had told the same story for centuries, that ____ is just freaking and I believe there's no way it can all be coincidence.

hag.jpg
night_hag.jpg

Sleep Paralysis has been known for a long time. Throughout the history of mankind there have been the reports of people awakening to feel a sense of weight on their chests and an inability to move their limbs to escape this pressure. People who experience this phenomena almost unanimously describe a feeling of panic and fear at their experience which can last long after the paralysis of their bodies has faded and they can move again.

Legends have arisen in every culture as a means of explaining this sensation, now called sleep paralysis. Hebrew legends equate the night hag with Adam's first wife, Lilith ( More about Lilith ). More commonly the European view from the Middle Ages was that a witch or other demonic entity was sitting on their bodies and trying to entrap their souls. But whether the night hag is thought to be an old woman, witch, devil, incubi or succubi, there is rarely reported an actual visual presence and the victims are left to fear that such a thing will happen to them again.

Modern scientific study has discovered a common feature with most of these sleep paralysis events and a physiological cause for the most pronounced symptoms. It has been discovered that during sleep the brain releases a hormone into the blood stream that will paralyze the major muscle groups to prevent locomotion. In this way, the body can rest while the mind is working its way through dreams. This hormone is designed to prevent the body from hurting itself during the unconscious sleep state. Those who have had too little of the hormone introduced are subject to limb thrashing and sleepwalking as the person acts out the events of their dreams.

The medical explanation of sleep paralysis is that as a person rouses from the deeper sleep cycle, the hormone will take a few moments to wear off and release the muscles of the arms and legs, thus causing a brief period where the paralysis lingers. Generally it only takes a few seconds for this to fade, but even such a brief time can cause panic in many people. That a sense of fear or dread accompanies this sensation can be understood in that one of the major triggers for sleep paralysis is extreme stress in one's life.

While the medical profession considers all the sensations of sleep paralysis to be psychosomatic, paranormal researchers have often encountered stories of being held down or choked in places that exhibit poltergeist activity. There have been other reports, some as recent as the early 1990's, of a person's spouse entering the room where their partner is experiencing "sleep paralysis" and seen a dark shadowy form fleeing the bed of the victim.
There has yet to be discovered a practical way to study any but the most physiological aspects of this phenomena. That it has been a fact throughout the history of man could lend weight to the totally mundane explanation. But there has also been the belief of malicious spirits bent on harming the living for as long as humans can remember. Does the truth lie somewhere in between? Could it not be equally valid that certain dark spirits use this physical effect in an effort to attack the souls of the living when they are in a defenseless position?

Copyright © 2007 True Ghost Tales all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Special thanks goes to William Douglas Mefford.

I remember a show that was talking about this, they depicted old paintings that had told the same story for centuries, that ____ is just freaking and I believe there's no way it can all be coincidence.

^^Good reading. I remember they devoted an episode on this subject matter on Ghostly Encounters (Biography channel).

Creepy as hell.

I remeber reading about demons and it had a list of all their names was crazy, the worst of them is named belial. Thats the one that follows ryan from paranormal state

I remeber reading about demons and it had a list of all their names was crazy, the worst of them is named belial. Thats the one that follows ryan from paranormal state

Yup, that's the name. I read that it's no longer following him. Also I read that Paranormal State has been cancelled? It says on their Wiki page......can't believe some of that stuff though. :panic:

Oh damn dude, you have to watch this!!! :rock

Darth Vader is a gal.:wink1: (She busted me a while back) :lol

Back