ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to watch some ghost show that was on the travel channel this past saturday. Some guy got scratched on his back by a ghost while exploring some prison or factory where devil worshippers performed sacrifices. That stuff is so fake, I cant stomach it for more than 5-10 minutes. Worst thing is it's not even scary.

U need to turn back to that 8 year old boyee Mesa while watching these. :monkey1 :ghost

I'm getting kinda burned out on the investigation shows. How many times can your a hear a garbled "Get out!" evp or someone shout "Did you see that?!" as the camera pans around wildly to reveal nothing?

The ones I actually enjoy watching now are Ghost Encounters and Celebrity Ghost Stories on Biography. No EMF meters or thermal cameras, just good old fashioned campfire ghost stories. Psychic Kids on A&E is pretty good too.

Ghost stories I can dig. Just make them scary so I think about them later in the dark. But I never bought the night-vision staged stuff. Although I did like MTV's "Fear" show, cause they at least made missions out of how much you could take, and while likely staged, I know I wouldn't sit in the middle of some insane asylum where someone hung themselves or was tortured while some MTV staff person played with the lights or sound effects for some measley prize.

Having said that, I do enjoy getting/being scared. It's a bit of a rush, which is why I look forward to a GOOD scary movie, of which there are so few these days.

Having said that, I do enjoy getting/being scared. It's a bit of a rush, which is why I look forward to a GOOD scary movie, [of which there are so few these days.

So true nothing is scary on the new films which is a shame because like you say being scared is great while watching a film that is meant to be scary.

So true nothing is scary on the new films which is a shame because like you say being scared is great while watching a film that is meant to be scary.

the-exorcist.jpg

now try to sleep.... :lol

:lol now that is scary

Have you ever watched this movie?

the-exorcist.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070047/

These might be a little too much for the viewing eyes of the forum so I left it up to choice if you wanted to view them....

*WARNING*

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really did like that ghost cop show, guys. It didn't seem very fake to me. But then again, I easily scare and jump up from where I'm sitting when I'm watching these things. Luckily, nobody's around...if they are and they happen to be sitting next to me, I have a tendency to grab or punch them in the arm. So pathetic.

I have just gotten laid off, so I'm catching up on a lot of housework, and then by the time evening comes, I'm too tired. Housework sucks! Being unemployed sucks even more, because now I have no reason not to do housework. :(

I have not had the nerves to watch Exorcist. No way. Carrie was creepy enough.

I really did like that ghost cop show, guys. It didn't seem very fake to me. But then again, I easily scare and jump up from where I'm sitting when I'm watching these things. Luckily, nobody's around...if they are and they happen to be sitting next to me, I have a tendency to grab or punch them in the arm. So pathetic.

I have just gotten laid off, so I'm catching up on a lot of housework, and then by the time evening comes, I'm too tired. Housework sucks! Being unemployed sucks even more, because now I have no reason not to do housework. :(

I have not had the nerves to watch Exorcist. No way. Carrie was creepy enough.

Do EEEEET Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO EEET!!!!! :lol That will the experience of a lifetime, get one of your friends over and order some pizza and lots of soda and hold each other :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eif1bKHFYIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hUKZUSvrqgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't kept up with that series but doesn't Bagans host that show as well. I'm waiting on the next season of GA :rock

Any good this PC series?

It's a bit cheesy because the folks they bring in are inexperienced. Watch it for the laughs.

I'm waiting on a new Fox show in September. I think it's called Paranormal Entity. Looks promising.

What is GA?

It's a bit cheesy because the folks they bring in are inexperienced. Watch it for the laughs.

I'm waiting on a new Fox show in September. I think it's called Paranormal Entity. Looks promising.

What is GA?

Ghost Adventures :wink1:

edit: I'd like to see a new season of Paranormal State with Ryan Buelle as well :lecture :rock I thought those two shows really did decent job of entertaining.

Ghost Hunters to me is really heading down hill, the GHI is really the only show I watch from their spin offs.

Back