ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there was a thread here that ended around Feb just about GH and GHI and I guess it never took off but we have one thread in the Others sections that has some regulars and I think we need a fresh start to on a thread covering all Ghost shows or related items.

So here we go.

A Haunting
Angel
Afterlife
Creepiest Destinations
Creepy Canada
Ghost Adventures
Ghost Detectives
Ghost Labs
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Trackers
Ghosthunters
Ghostly Encounters
Ghostwatch
Ghost Whisperer
Haunted History
Medium
Most Haunted
Paranormal State
Psychic Kids
Scariest Places On Earth
Sightings
Strange But True?
Strange Universe
Supernatural
The Mentalist
Travel Channel: Paranormal Destinations
True Blood
UFO Abductions
Unexplained Canada
Unexplained - Hauntings
Unexplained Mysteries
Unsolved Mysteries

*The bold are all on my DVR*

Last edited:
Re: All ghost shows thread

noone likes you ski! take your ghost hunters and DVR BACK! im playin i dont really like these shows though especially not psychic kids

hah do you like psychic kids? (that was a stupid question, no he's just recording it for fun) :monkey2

hah do you like psychic kids? (that was a stupid question, no he's just recording it for fun) :monkey2

Chip Coffee is a pretty interesting fellow and I believe as he is one of the better psychics all around is why my wife and I like that show. I think he tries to help the children as well.

I'm here. I've got Ghostly Encounters and Celebrity Ghost Stories recording later tonight. I don't think I've seen the ones that are on tonight and really like the setup of those shows.

Chip Coffee is a pretty interesting fellow and I believe as he is one of the better psychics all around is why my wife and I like that show. I think he tries to help the children as well.

Yep, that dude has uncanny abilities. He's spot on when doing a walkthrough blindfolded.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P_uBQ9jvAZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P_uBQ9jvAZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425":D

you guys remember Fear from MTV quite a ways back? I really liked that show, as well as the scariest places on earth. I like how those people act all hard, then they turn into big sissies within hours. Right now though, gotta put Ghost Hunters FTW

Hi guys! Oh yes, ghost shows on the travel channel are always good!!

I don't have a DVR so I watch what I can when I have time. I love all these shows....I just wish I had someone at home to watch them with instead of just watching them by myself...because I scare too easily.

I laughed out loud though last night when the big guy with Zack screamed like a girl because there was a spider in his way.

you guys remember Fear from MTV quite a ways back? I really liked that show, as well as the scariest places on earth. I like how those people act all hard, then they turn into big sissies within hours. Right now though, gotta put Ghost Hunters FTW

Love that show Fear I thought it did really well until I remember all of a sudden it was canceled. :(

the used to have a show similar to fear but with celebrities it was on vh1 if i remeber correctly it was hilarious tom arnold is such a moron one episode i remeber they were in a abandoned mental institution and he was in the kitchen a spoon fell on the ground and he freaked out and ran so fast it was amazing and he started screaming it was great.

I'm really liking this Ghost Cops show. Since they're based in Chicago, I anticipate them visiting a lot of places I'm familiar with. On tonight's episode they're investigating Barat College in Lake Forest which is in the same town that I work in. Very cool.

Write that down....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eThHKwU8iYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eThHKwU8iYs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I tried to watch some ghost show that was on the travel channel this past saturday. Some guy got scratched on his back by a ghost while exploring some prison or factory where devil worshippers performed sacrifices. That stuff is so fake, I cant stomach it for more than 5-10 minutes. Worst thing is it's not even scary.

Back