Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this figure is pricey!
Thats one of the things that sucks about this hobby as a Canadian collector, most manufacturers base their pricing in USD. So that automatically makes this figure $110 more for me. $410 to be exact. ouch

On another note, I hope they get around to making her boots game accurate.

Last edited:
BBTS is not working with third party companies as far as I know, so I assume that this is licensed.. also the using of the official name and the high price (that common of licensed items) give me the feeling that it is licensed..
Not normally, no. They have plenty of third-party Transformers, to my knowledge. But they value their reputation and wouldn’t risk upsetting actual license holders with unlicensed products.

I guess it might be official.

If this isn't licensed,I hope American McGee won't see this as it hit to US market. He will make a drama. I mean D R A M A

Anyway how is she standing on that base?

BBTS is not working with third party companies as far as I know, so I assume that this is licensed.. also the using of the official name and the high price (that common of licensed items) give me the feeling that it is licensed..
No, the figure is not licensed, the pre-order lists her as "1/6 Scale Alice Returns Crazily." :lol

No, the figure is not licensed, the pre-order lists her as "1/6 Scale Alice Returns Crazily." :lol
Mine doesnt btw.

Pre-order Details:​

1 pre-order(s) will ship when they arrive by Express Mail International

DescriptionQuantitySubtotal
Alice: Madness Returns Alice 1/6 Scale Figure (Standard Grade)1$249.99

Subtotal:$249.99
Down Payment:$25.00

Doesnt mean it is licensed ofcourse but you never know. On first glance it indeed doesnt seem to be though. Doesnt mean if it turns out like that, that its a bad figure though ;D

Last edited:
Quite weird y
I wonder why she is so much cheaper at BBTS? I mean, $250 is hardly cheap, but that other site you linked is offering her at $300.

They both charge taxes, but BBTS has that cheap shipping...

As an aside, it's too bad the game itself was so short and somewhat repetitive- but pretty I guess :)
Quite weird yep. Doublechecked but it is the same seller... maybe that website takes a bigger cut of the sales or something?
The website does do free shipping compared to BBTS but both will be taxed internationally anyway so it doesnt win as much. Its still not THAT big of a difference I guess, counting shipping costs, so its always an option. Its only like a 20 euro difference depending on shipping (40 if you do the cheapest BBTS shipping)

Have to agree on the game's lenght but you can get the game really cheap nowadays (few bucks max.) and its still a very well aged hack and slash withgreat story for people who like the more.. weirder stuff :D
Bit depends on either nostalgia through the first game or timing for others as well...
For me the game entered my life when I was more... down.. to say the least. The game surprisingly helped me through a lot of issues :p .. So far I played through it probably around 6-7 times already and still enjoy it (Last run actually only finished a few days ago... game looks gorgeous at 3440*1440 resolution :D) (Fully understand its not as impactful for everyone .. while certainly more popular then most games, I would still consider it a slight niche)
So understandably I had no choice but to preorder it XD

I wonder why she is so much cheaper at BBTS? I mean, $250 is hardly cheap, but that other site you linked is offering her at $300.

They both charge taxes, but BBTS has that cheap shipping...

As an aside, it's too bad the game itself was so short and somewhat repetitive- but pretty I guess :)
I know that KGH has some of the lowest prices around...until you reach the Shipping page.
I'll just stick with my onsixthkit Alice PO. At least Kit hasn't screwed me over yet on shipping. Unlike some other sites I've heard of that like to "change" things up when a figure is ready to get shipped out, usually at the buyers expense.

Kit price is 299$ bc base is huge and extra cost goes into shipping. Also Kit gonna get her first,she hits to US market probably after 2-3 months. Anyway I'm always here to support Kit.

Timeraider

doesn't really matter if the figure is licensed or no. She looks great and we all know third party companies improved so much most time they look better than licensed figures lol

Game is a timeless classic imo. It was revolutionary,invented TressFX hair technology and many other things... Music is just next level,in my playlist since the release. Huge fan here and I was always sad that there was no some premium collectable item,but it was about time! Truly happy and grateful.

P.S. Jinx from Arcane/League of Legends in this style would be great!

Last edited:
Not sure if I should get this. I said I was only going to grab a couple more things for a good while, until I saw this. I am actually in the process of replaying the game again since it first came out. And I feel this is niche enough where it'll only get more ridiculously expensive in the second hand market. Decisions, decisions.

Not sure if I should get this. I said I was only going to grab a couple more things for a good while, until I saw this. I am actually in the process of replaying the game again since it first came out. And I feel this is niche enough where it'll only get more ridiculously expensive in the second hand market. Decisions, decisions.
49d2a69eb6c7d4fe96db610ec8355b4b.gif

I'll probably bite on this. I mean, when will another 1/6 Alice figure come around, right?

Get get,such a things happen once in a lifetime. lol

#offtopic but do I need to play the first game to understand Madness Returns?
Not really as I believe you know the overall concept already, but it would be great if you play the original. I was terrified as a kid, deleted 2 times as I got nightmares at night lol but top notch atmosphere and music. While graphics aren't greatest it's still very stylish and memorable, gives more info about characters. Madness Returns gives you backstory as a flashbacks so you can totally skip the first part.

P.S. The way I discovered American McGee's Alice is funny. I went to second hand CD shop and saw cute Alice art on the disc. It was some alternative cover so I thought it was some ''princess game'' as I'm a huge fan of Disney and such a stuff. Ended up with nightmares haha

#offtopic but do I need to play the first game to understand Madness Returns?
Two part answer here. 1) you don’t need to play it to understand it, but it helps if you’re familiar, and 2) the original game is included as DLC if you get the deluxe edition.

Of note, McGee himself has sounded off of the figure.

Sounds like we can put the theorizing to bed. It’s an unlicensed knockoff, and he’s weirded out by the body choice (I noticed some bits the fabric wasn’t covering too…).

So… shucks. I’m happy to get anything for my Alice display, but I wish it was official and approved by her creator.

Back