Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added more pictures.

She isn't up for preorder yet.
Harem Studio's twitter said she will officially announced in 2 days and once price is figured out she'll be available for preorder with various "agents" I believe they mean retailers. So we are good.

Last edited:
I have the game on PS3 but never got around to finishing the first level due to having other commitments but I really liked what I've played back then. I recently pre-ordered the Stream Deck and decided to buy the game again since I the Deck will solve my "no time to play games" problem.

Added more pictures.

She isn't up for preorder yet.
Harem Studio's twitter said she will officially announced in 2 days and once price is figured out she'll be available for preorder with various "agents" I believe they mean retailers. So we are good.
Thank you for info bro. I just buy Another Alice figure. its soo good and rare figure. I add this one too %100

Attachments

• 20220918_171315.jpg
    20220918_171315.jpg
    912.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220918_171311.jpg
    20220918_171311.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for info bro. I just buy Another Alice figure. its soo good and rare figure. I add this one too %100
You are welcome! Your Alice looks amazing and unique! Love her dress! Definitely gonna need fancier dress for American Mcgee Alice,while I'm super excited we all know her dress doesn't look great lol the one your figure wears is truly well made!

Was confirmed by Kit, on my post in his group he commented ''TOMORROW''
Our saviour and hero!!!
Screenshot_20221018-181002_Facebook.jpg

glitch1044

yes this was a kickstarter project and moving very slow but we will get there! It is a prequel, story gonna be placed between original game and madness returns, when Alice was in asylum so expect some crazy nightmares lol

Our saviour and hero!!!
View attachment 603365

glitch1044

yes this was a kickstarter project and moving very slow but we will get there! It is a prequel, story gonna be placed between original game and madness returns, when Alice was in asylum so expect some crazy nightmares lol
only in kitchen bro? any hopes for tw kghoby

Our saviour and hero!!!
View attachment 603365

glitch1044

So a new game suppose to be released in the future?🤔

kit only accepts paypal bro right? No credit card option(direct)
Yes he accepts payments via paypal as I know no credit card option is available.

AviMiz97

Yes there is Alice ASYLUM coming on a current gen consoles but moving very slowly it was a kickstarter project and was in search of publisher, I have no idea how things are going now.

Yes he accepts payments via paypal as I know no credit card option is available.

AviMiz97

Yes there is Alice ASYLUM coming on a current gen consoles but moving very slowly it was a kickstarter project and was in search of publisher, I have no idea how things are going now.
EA has IP rights still, I believe, but like a Shenmue 3 situation they might let someone else step in to handle publishing. They never really fit the Alice games when it comes to their marketing approach, but maybe renewed single-player interest might change their minds.

That’s certainly at the upper-end of my pricing limits. I may need to wait for hands-on reviews. I’m guessing the base and accessories are the bulk of that cost.
Base definitely increased price,but it looks amazing tho. 50$ more 50$ less doesn't really matter in this case as this is such a special release, rarely happens. Also base is huge and gonna be very impressive in person.

Base definitely increased price,but it looks amazing tho. 50$ more 50$ less doesn't really matter in this case as this is such a special release, rarely happens. Also base is huge and gonna be very impressive in person.
The base is 7.68” tall. Alice isn’t that tall in the games (barely 5’), but even at 10”, that would be over 17” if she stands on it… and I really don’t want to adjust my Detolf shelves. Lol. Such a petty problem to have.

Back