Action Figure Alan Wake 1/6 idea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scentless Apprentice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just curious if anybody here would ever be interested in an Alan Wake 1/6 figure. I'm asking here and not in the interest board because currently there is no sculptor or tailor. But with the coming release of Quantum Break and talks of an Alan Wake 2 in the pipeline I thought it would be cool to gauge interest in this. If there seems to be enough interest I'll ask some sculptors. Plus, with Illka Villi being a real human, getting a decent dead sculpt would be much easier than just using game screens.

What do you guys think?

I'd love to have a small Alan on my shelf. *wink wink*

_

Tweed jacket is a must!

I'd absolutely buy an Alan Wake. I'd get a Mr. Scratch as well. I think our only hope for an official figure from this game would be for Worldbox to do it. Thy seem to be doing a few offbeat things these days like Shenmue and even though Nemesis has been a highly requested figure for quite some time, it's not exactly riding any hype waves. So I'll cross my fingers :lol

A custom id be very interested in though. Especially if the quality is there.

I'd definitely be in for an Alan Wake 2 video game ....a figure not so much, would be kind of plain.

Amnur said he'd be in if we got 10 interested. Posted a thread over in Interests if anyone wants to show support!

Wasnt there an insterest thread put up in the customs section? Unless im imaging it but i dont think enough people were interested, id still love a headssculpt, alan wake my fav game from last gen
Any interest still?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wasnt there an insterest thread put up in the customs section? Unless im imaging it but i dont think enough people were interested, id still love a headssculpt, alan wake my fav game from last gen

didnt they do away with the customs board?

I think so but this was a couple of years ago when the thread was started

gotcha
I just know I had a few interest threads I was watching on items being made and then the whole sideshow affiliation BS happened and POOF, gone!

Id love an Alan Wake figure...a very amazing and highly underrated game. a true gem of the genre. I wish they would either remaster it on all console or something.

Back