We need an Alan Wake figure please !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the announcement of Alan wake 2 who would be interested in a figure ? I'd personally love one based off the 1st game, they could base the likeness off Ilkka Villi, the finish actor used for the live action scenes in the original Alan wake, he also appears to be reprising the role for Alan wake 2, also when the remake of 1 was released remedy had remodeled wakes face to resemble Ilkka Villi aswell as using his likeness in control

With the announcement of Alan wake 2 who would be interested in a figure ? I'd personally love one based off the 1st game, they could base the likeness off Ilkka Villi, the finish actor used for the live action scenes in the original Alan wake, he also appears to be reprising the role for Alan wake 2, also when the remake of 1 was released remedy had remodeled wakes face to resemble Ilkka Villi aswell as using his likeness in control

I would be definitely in to see Alan Wake in 1/6 scale!

Are they really that good? I got a free copy of American Nightmare from the Epic store awhile back, just never got around to checking it out.
The original game, yeah, it's amazing. It recently got a remaster.

American Nightmare wasn't as good but still got positive reception.

He really looks like Jake Gyllenhaal in AW2.
There is a resemblence, but it's Ilkka Villi, same model from the original game.

1639232645141.png

He kind of sounded like Jared Leto a little bit. I wasn't sure if it was him or not at first.

I liked the first game, was interesting. I am interested in this next one for sure.

Back