• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Queen Studios InArt 1/6 rooted hair Joker 2 pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD

My Queen Studios InArt 1/6 Joker 2 pack with rooted hair arrived today and I’ve come to the conclusion I just don’t have room for them and the big diorama to be displayed properly. I’d prefer trade but would be willing to sell for original cost, $1,100, plus shipping to you and any additional PayPal fees. The set has been shipped via Kit and remains unopened, although I’m willing to inspect it for the final owner prior to shipping if they would like. Otherwise I’ll keep it sealed. Located in the USA.

This is by no means an inclusive list but some items I would be interested in are:

HT RotJ Speeder bike and Scout Trooper
HT AotC Yoda
HT AotC Shiny Clone Troopers
HT AotC Pilot Clone Troopers
HT RotJ Wicket and Leia set
HT Jawa and Gonk Droid set
HT ESB Snowspeeder Luke
HT Snowtroopers
HT Captain Vaughn
HT Tusken Raider
HT Jyn Erso
HT RO Shoretrooper
HT Chirrut Imwe
HT Axe Woves

Attachments

• C4B9890A-53C8-4689-A228-0992BE6CF0D1.jpeg
    C4B9890A-53C8-4689-A228-0992BE6CF0D1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 624A3FF8-0958-450A-AC90-600C43D7F90A.jpeg
    624A3FF8-0958-450A-AC90-600C43D7F90A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My Queen Studios InArt 1/6 Joker 2 pack with rooted hair arrived today and I’ve come to the conclusion I just don’t have room for them and the big diorama to be displayed properly. I’d prefer trade but would be willing to sell for original cost, $1,100, plus shipping to you and any additional PayPal fees. The set has been shipped via Kit and remains unopened, although I’m willing to inspect it for the final owner prior to shipping if they would like. Otherwise I’ll keep it sealed. Located in the USA.

This is by no means an inclusive list but some items I would be interested in are:

HT RotJ Speeder bike and Scout Trooper
HT AotC Yoda
HT AotC Shiny Clone Troopers
HT AotC Pilot Clone Troopers
HT RotJ Wicket and Leia set
HT Jawa and Gonk Droid set
HT ESB Snowspeeder Luke
HT Snowtroopers
HT Captain Vaughn
HT Tusken Raider
HT Jyn Erso
HT RO Shoretrooper
HT Chirrut Imwe
HT Axe Woves
Would you consider the following figures for a trade: Enterbay Kobe double-pack, Enterbay Allen Iverson with extra Enterbay body, Hot Toys Infinity War Thor, and Hot Toys Spiderman Advanced Suit. All of the items are brand new, never displayed and have not been taken out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back