3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My returned MC arrived in Hong Kong today, hope to see that refund soon ... gonna utilize that fund for a threezero Gabriel or a HT Robocop BD.

My returned MC arrived in Hong Kong today, hope to see that refund soon ... gonna utilize that fund for a threezero Gabriel or a HT Robocop BD.

Threezero Gabriel? 3A Halo Gabriel Thorne right?

That's a risk since it shares the same suit as MC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many have said 3A will agree to pay you back the shipping costs. Though its always best to get a double confirmation from them. My question is how long does it take to refund you once they receive the figure back.

In my case, it took them only one working day to refund me after they received the figure. I was surprised actually. Maybe I got lucky. Wish you all get your refund soon.

I think he's talking about the three zero Gabriel from the Last Man Standing IP. Definitely a good substitute for "supersoldier with awesome power armor". Was thinking the same thing myself.

Looks like the sweeping this debacle under the rug has officially begun. 3A's released pictures of their Destiny Titan, which looks gorgeous. News sites have started reporting on this, including Yahoo: https://games.yahoo.com/news/gorgeous-destiny-figure-costs-190-150300007.html.

I guess I kind of consider it our job to at least try to make sure people interested in this Titan figure know what's just recently happened with the Master Chief.

hi all, its been weeks since we got an update from 3A, but finally just now, I got some words from their official forum.
Heres a link to it for your enjoyment.

Nevermind the ******** and all that, the most important info you guys want to hear is that apparently KIM at the SDCC show said that the SPARTANS will be, i quote 'no problems'

Are they ****ing serious???

Just to follow up, in case no one can log in. Heres an included pic. You can tell im not very pleased at all, but it really took ****ing ages and a lot of facts just to get them to reply.

View attachment 198721

Reps for that brilliant post :lol.

And it's good that you guys are standing up to ThreeA. In case any of you weren't aware, Gimbat's also a member on SSF. He's sometimes around, and it's surprising that he never responds whenever there are problems.

Hi Chockles, nah, it's Gabriel from LMS ... and he looks to be a better deal especially with all those accessories. We're hoping that he'll be priced nicely as in affordable.

gabriel_lms.jpg

In my case, it took them only one working day to refund me after they received the figure. I was surprised actually. Maybe I got lucky. Wish you all get your refund soon.

Thats good. Probs the better they pay back the less likely someone would want to sue them.

I think he's talking about the three zero Gabriel from the Last Man Standing IP. Definitely a good substitute for "supersoldier with awesome power armor". Was thinking the same thing myself.

Thanks man, I totally forgotten about THAT Gabriel. I'll def be buying last man standing for sure.

Looks like the sweeping this debacle under the rug has officially begun. 3A's released pictures of their Destiny Titan, which looks gorgeous. News sites have started reporting on this, including Yahoo: https://games.yahoo.com/news/gorgeous-destiny-figure-costs-190-150300007.html.

I guess I kind of consider it our job to at least try to make sure people interested in this Titan figure know what's just recently happened with the Master Chief.

Thats so true, everytime I see someone post about Destiny, I just write a buyers warning comment on there. It wont do much cos ppl are blind, they say its not a rubber suit anymore. Oh well, its their money. Once they play with 3A stuff of late, then they know how crap they have become.

Reps for that brilliant post :lol.

The pleasure was mine. lol Damn, it did take a long time and Gregory from 3A totally blew his head off with his first comment. Weakling.

And it's good that you guys are standing up to ThreeA. In case any of you weren't aware, Gimbat's also a member on SSF. He's sometimes around, and it's surprising that he never responds whenever there are problems.

That is true, but he dont post anymore for a long time, hes a busy freelancer updating 3A official forum with daily updates. Meh.

Hi Chockles, nah, it's Gabriel from LMS ... and he looks to be a better deal especially with all those accessories. We're hoping that he'll be priced nicely as in affordable.

Fingers cross too for a decent price. I saw this at Toy Souls last year and I was blown away. One to look out for!

So I know folks don't want to spend more money than they already have to put has anyone thought of potentially getting a custom artist to make a fabric undersuit to place the armor on top of? I think that would be cool

I just got pricing for shipping mine back and will be sending it back next week. This was such a mess. I definitely won't be touching the Destiny stuff and am warning people where I can about it,

I just got pricing for shipping mine back and will be sending it back next week. This was such a mess. I definitely won't be touching the Destiny stuff and am warning people where I can about it,

They went full damage control on their fb. Deleted (and probably blocked) all the people who were talking about how wrong everything looked in the photos.

It takes alot of courage to abandon the things you like. But in this case its for the best. If you aren't completely satisfied with these figures then I suggest you do the same.

Back