3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spizz...... Nooooooooooooooooo

I hear you dude. Do what you think has to be done. Sounds like it was a wake up call for you rather than 3A. Hahaha

Stay on and just catch up when you feel like it. We will be here waiting for you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They went full damage control on their fb. Deleted (and probably blocked) all the people who were talking about how wrong everything looked in the photos.

Yeah. That's true. They really pushing the destiny line really hard now. It's so easy to spot their mistakes and yet they just twist words around rather than admitting it. The BullAsh effect has sucked them all in. Lol

I just got pricing for shipping mine back and will be sending it back next week. This was such a mess. I definitely won't be touching the Destiny stuff and am warning people where I can about it,

Good. Get your hard earned money back. I ain't touching 3A either.

Done with 3A. Don't believe me? Selling my collection on eBay right now, the lowest prices you will find on these figures. check them out, my username is spencersusedtoysforsale. **** 3A and I'm going to be quitting the hobby for a while mainly because of them (Need to focus on goals that will make me the money I want. And then once I have enough disposable income I'll buy the figures later on) Hopefully by then a good Master Chief figure will have been released. Cancelled pre-ooders on Thorne and Chief (Still hadn't received MC but I don't want that $250 piece of trash anyways)

Things I'll keep: HT StormTrooper, HT DX13, and P.O. the HT Sandtrooper. Other than that nothing has really interested me. I may pick up some other starwars stuff but un-likely. I have to focus on school and making career moves rather than watching the news on a failing toy company. "You're possesions end up owning you" as they say and I've spent too much time worrying about 3A and their Halo line.

It's been great discussing these things with you guys! I'll be on here still, now worries. Just done with 3A

Looks like youre Bambaland Carter was bought... I couldn't resist! You took my money instead of 3A since I don't trust them with the Destiny stuff, especially after they're deleting valid criticisms.

If I wasn't so impulsive and frightened that it was going to be bought any second, I would have asked to you taken down the listing and done a purely PayPal transaction to save you the eBay fees. So if you can cancel the order I'd still be down for that, just so you know.

Yeah. That's true. They really pushing the destiny line really hard now. It's so easy to spot their mistakes and yet they just twist words around rather than admitting it. The BullAsh effect has sucked them all in. Lol

Man, those pictures of the Destiny figure are raising all sorts of red flags. They look just like the Chief ones but now I know what I am looking at.

Good. Get your hard earned money back. I ain't touching 3A either.

Yep, any money you spend is money that isn't working for you so whatever it is you do spend money on better be worth it and this pile is not. For now, I'm sticking with the PAK line which has surprisingly become really great.

Looks like youre Bambaland Carter was bought... I couldn't resist! You took my money instead of 3A since I don't trust them with the Destiny stuff, especially after they're deleting valid criticisms.

If I wasn't so impulsive and frightened that it was going to be bought any second, I would have asked to you taken down the listing and done a purely PayPal transaction to save you the eBay fees. So if you can cancel the order I'd still be down for that, just so you know.

Oh man that was you! haha yea we can do the paypal way. They'll take enough of my money with the rest of my figs Im selling lol I'll PM you tomorrow :)

Yep, any money you spend is money that isn't working for you so whatever it is you do spend money on better be worth it and this pile is not. For now, I'm sticking with the PAK line which has surprisingly become really great.

I'm kinda tempted to get into the PAK line but I'm not sure if I want to get into a new line right now. That and there's still an overwhelming Japanese aesthetic to them, which is never good in my opinion.

I'm kinda tempted to get into the PAK line but I'm not sure if I want to get into a new line right now. That and there's still an overwhelming Japanese aesthetic to them, which is never good in my opinion.

YEa PAK is to japanese for my style and their paints seem oil-y and too shiny.

Their super hero lines have a strong anime touch but so far the Halo line is pretty straight forward. No specific style or aesthetic other than the Halo one.

Their super hero lines have a strong anime touch but so far the Halo line is pretty straight forward. No specific style or aesthetic other than the Halo one.

There's definitely a Japanese influence to them. Their proportions are slightly off or something.

Really? I can't see any of that at all. It looks just like the McFarlane figures to me.

FIG-KAI-8413_08.jpg

are you in houston? i'm in houston so maybe we can make a deal? is it still mib or has it been displayed?

Yep I'm in Houston! Not MIB and yes they have been displayed. I don't "play" with them since they're always in detolfs and out of direct sunlight. PM me for some more details and pictures and lets make something work.

There's definitely a Japanese influence to them. Their proportions are slightly off or something.

He's prolly referring to the thunder thighs the PAK Reach line had. Weirdly enough the PAK reach line was my favorite and very easy to customize :0

DSC06695.jpg~original

DSC07139.jpg~original

DSC07118.jpg~original

Game UK had the Kotobukiya 'walking down the ramp thingy' statue on sale for £84.99 and i used £21 in points. I got him for 62-63 shipped to my door, and it's perfect. Must of only been down to their last few as it sold out now, but it's probably the best £62 i've spent recently.

Went on a Master Chief spree. Got the level three sprukits to see how those things work and to also practice painting. Really good.

I have a couple of the Kotobukiya 10inch poseable figures on pre-order too.

Back