3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling all three of mine as well, come with boxes and all gear, all are mint, never even had batteries in them. Only been in my detolf.
Not played with or posed, basically museum posed since I got them. Also will include custom stands I made with each one. Shipping is Based off location. I only charge exact shipping.

Spartan MkV Commando (Bambaland Exclusive) $170
Commander Carter $150
Emile $150

Or all Three for $450

Payment by PayPal -

Contact me directly at:
[email protected]

95a5b925da8bdf08456e1dc297e7bb49.jpg
6608247a2ec9cc263f2f45fae5d34d07.jpg

ec8180e02fe8d0a6e71527ddcf984035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that don't know me - I sell over on eBay under marshallmadecollectibles25 - I have over 3100 positive feedback rating at 100% - trying to sell here to avoid listing and selling fees. BTW...reasons for selling? I honestly think 3A **** the bed. The one figure they needed to get right for this line to continue and thrive and they didn't. I'm back to dealing with my vintage figures and will still follow Sideshows DC line picking what interests me, but 3A....done.
Take care - Jase

haha we are all so done with 3A. It's a shame because the reach figures were really good in my opinion.It's a shame that Chief looks so damn good but can't stand on his own :(

haha we are all so done with 3A. It's a shame because the reach figures were really good in my opinion.It's a shame that Chief looks so damn good but can't stand on his own :(

Agreed, Initially I thought he looked amazing, paint job is without a doubt epic. However over time I just can't avoid seeing how bloody fat he is.

I just posted this on the 3A Halo forum. This is a photo of the recently released 3A Bumblebee from the new TF movie. The packaging, figure, and it's possibility...it just seemed like a complete package. And then look at the Master Chief figure where the instructions were printed on bond paper in black and white, all packed in a clam shell. lol. Doesn't this just tell fans something? For example, HALO is not on 3A's priority list. compared.jpg

haha last few pages were sales. Good luck and well done to those that are getting rid and got rid of their collection.

Funny how 3A said they were releasing thorne and recruit at the end of July and look at them now. We are in August and its delayed yet again.
No news about them or any updates from them.

Cant deny that Bumblebee looks ace, I'm glad as I want Prime but was worried after this.

Such a shame about the Halo line though, maybe they will just quietly release the last two now and then be done with it.

Funny, as the transformers line surely looks like more of an engineering and challenging line to take!

Does anyone have the ThreeA Halo Spartan Mark V EVA Exclusive they are looking to get rid of? If so, PM me, I'm interested.

I really wish I had read through this thread (just spent the last hour doing so) before ordering my MC last week. So many unhappy customers. And with good reasons. These figures don't come cheap so when they come to use cheap and poorly made we have every right to be upset.

I ordered mine through Sideshow and used my points on it to save some cash.

I'd more than likely have him in a museum pose but the fact that he can't hold his weapons or for some, even stand really bothers me.

Not really sure what I'll do at this point. He's supposed to arrive next week.

And Spizzness, I've seen you on the r/halo boards talking about these figures. It's a shame it's come to this and you're selling off you're collection.

For those that don't know me - I sell over on eBay under marshallmadecollectibles25 - I have over 3100 positive feedback rating at 100% - trying to sell here to avoid listing and selling fees. BTW...reasons for selling? I honestly think 3A **** the bed. The one figure they needed to get right for this line to continue and thrive and they didn't. I'm back to dealing with my vintage figures and will still follow Sideshows DC line picking what interests me, but 3A....done.
Take care - Jase

yeah you need to be a premium member to sell here, and it has to be over in the sales section... You know, rules and stuff

I really wish I had read through this thread (just spent the last hour doing so) before ordering my MC last week. So many unhappy customers. And with good reasons. These figures don't come cheap so when they come to use cheap and poorly made we have every right to be upset.

I ordered mine through Sideshow and used my points on it to save some cash.

I'd more than likely have him in a museum pose but the fact that he can't hold his weapons or for some, even stand really bothers me.

Not really sure what I'll do at this point. He's supposed to arrive next week.

And Spizzness, I've seen you on the r/halo boards talking about these figures. It's a shame it's come to this and you're selling off you're collection.

Yea man I was so hyped for the figure. Pretty much advertised their figure for free and then they dropped the ball horribly. It sucks but I'll just have to wait for another company to make them. I hope you can still enjoy the figure! He looks cool and I'm a museum poser myself, but I'm focusing my energy on another things besides 3A's figures

Yea man I was so hyped for the figure. Pretty much advertised their figure for free and then they dropped the ball horribly. It sucks but I'll just have to wait for another company to make them. I hope you can still enjoy the figure! He looks cool and I'm a museum poser myself, but I'm focusing my energy on another things besides 3A's figures

Can't say I blame you at all. I usually just get Hot Toys but this year I got my first SS 1/6 and now the 3A.

I'm hoping I can still like the figure and look past the cons.

Back