3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah was not expecting that when I came to check in on the thread! His proportions look perfect. Thanks for the photos, can't wait til more trickle in.

I don't have batteries for this, so can't take the ones with the lights on, but here's a height comparison. I'm really hoping we get the V1 of both of these guys, but if not, just having these, i'm over the moon. Hope yours all come soon.

008_1_zpspdfc6ucn.jpg

well..as long as they stay on i'll be happy, I'm more of a museum poser so the rifle will just stay on his back, can't wait to get mine.........from ebay :slap

I don't have batteries for this, so can't take the ones with the lights on, but here's a height comparison. I'm really hoping we get the V1 of both of these guys, but if not, just having these, i'm over the moon. Hope yours all come soon.

008_1_zpspdfc6ucn.jpg

Looks brilliant. Question - do these still not come with any kind of stand? 3A kind if annoys me in that regard...

Looks brilliant. Question - do these still not come with any kind of stand? 3A kind if annoys me in that regard...

No stand. They don't actually need one though. I have him on a similar stand to Hot Toys, but this one has a larger oval base section. Might ditch it. Never did display Carter or any of the other with a stand. I think they missed a trick with the stand though. You could get some really good stand designs with the way the Halo logo looks.

Forgot to mention that all of the joints seem to be ratchets now instead of just a few. Even the shoulders ratchet back and forth, up and down etc.

Did you just say ratcheted joints? That is very nice to hear. Ok, let's get a headcount, who has gotten there's today? Any us customers? Any chance we could get pics with the lightrifle? HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAIN
No stand. They don't actually need one though. I have him on a similar stand to Hot Toys, but this one has a larger oval base section. Might ditch it. Never did display Carter or any of the other with a stand. I think they missed a trick with the stand though. You could get some really good stand designs with the way the Halo logo looks.

Forgot to mention that all of the joints seem to be ratchets now instead of just a few. Even the shoulders ratchet back and forth, up and down etc.

Did you just say ratcheted joints? That is very nice to hear. Ok, let's get a headcount, who has gotten there's today? Any us customers? Any chance we could get pics with the lightrifle? HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAIN

Unfortunately i don't have batteries for the helmet or the exclusive rifle, but i reckon tomorrow a lot more of these will be showing up with people who will be a lot better prepared than me.

Forgive the pic's, there is no light here now.

001_1_zpsknitkruv.jpg

Mine arrived today also, no email it just appeared.

I have batteries and will chuck some photos up in about 4hrs.

anyone have it next to a game still?
dUtbkCp.png

The arms are bigger, but Master Chief kind of had skinny arms in the game for a super soldier in power armor, didn't he?

I mean, look at the forearms of the Master Chief costume used in the latest live-action trailer, pretty chunky like the 3A figure, and it'd have to be for a real person to fit inside.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, just got a surprise email saying my MC shipped. That's an awesome surprise and I'm excited to see how it looks in hand. Great to see some pics up already.

Back