3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they could make so much money if they did anything with this license lol

:goodpost:

They could have totally jumped on it at the time Carter came out, Some great Halo 3/2 characters that would have still been relatively timely,

Johnson, Miranda, Tartarus, Arbiter and his Shipmaster pal, hell even Guilty Spark.

Then when 4 landed, we could have had Chief, Lasky, Palmer, Diadact,

And all the way in between we could have had plenty of Covenant and Prometheans.

Now in the next few months we could see Locke, Blue Team, who knows.

But... who am I kidding, they didnt even finish Noble Team :slap

Wasn't Carter still in stock months later at heavy discounts? That might be why they're hesitant to go all in on this line.

IDK they're just lame about the line lol Halo was like the flagship XBOX game. Look at all the lame Ironmen that come out and they cant even make noble team :,(

The fact that they have the Halo 4 Master Chief from 2012 coming out a few months before Halo 5 which has a slightly new design for Chief kind of says it all.

The figures themselves? Impeccable. It's everything else which is a bit of a let down.

Massive surprise. Look what just turned up.

001_1_zpsuzatkhuf.jpg

I'm in the UK mate. Couple of things to note.

His rubber undersuit is silver/grey. You can see it started life black, but it is dry brushed to the ninth. Is it meant to be black...?

Forearms don't look nearly as bad in hand. They are still porky, but not so bad in hand.

Visor........................ F'in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'm in the UK mate. Couple of things to note.

His rubber undersuit is silver/grey. You can see it started life black, but it is dry brushed to the ninth. Is it meant to be black...?

Forearms don't look nearly as bad in hand. They are still porky, but not so bad in hand.

Visor........................ F'in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Haha excellent. Hope you enjoying the figure. I guess I didn't order on day one, so maybe mine will arrive later. You are very lucky. You are the first so its a certain that you must post more pics up in here. LOL

When i get time later if nobody else has posted, i'll try and get some with the assault rifle.............. but i'm letting everyone know, that getting him to hold that is a nightmare.

I've owned all of the Halo figures, exclusives and all, but this has the best articulation and rubber suit of all of them.

Proportions of the figure in hand and with shoulder pads on, is pretty much perfect to my eye. Forearms could be a tad smaller, but you don't really notice. All in all, it's a 14 year wait over, and ThreeA did an outstanding job. Just wish they'd include at least one molded gun holding hand.

003_1_zps6zqcmero.jpg

004_1_zpsbgk0689o.jpg

Thanks E Jones, nice quick opinions about what you feel about the figure. Has it been that long already? Wow, feel so old now. lol

Did you order the rest? Im surprised this came out before Gabriel and the Recruit...

Didn't order the rest. Originally i had Carter plus exclusive and Emile plus exclusive, but collecting habits changed slightly, and even though Reach was a great game, it wasn't really for me, so i'm sticking to the main Halo games and characters.

Recruit looks cool, and i almost ordered, but again, he only appears for a second or two in a cut scene, and the blue fella was never really a main campaign character, so i passed on both. I fully understand people wanting them all because that was me at one time also.

Also, it really is the same old story.............. he really does look better in hand, and also the green is much nicer than it shows in my photo's.

Shoulder pad magnets strong................ rifle holding magnets crap.

Didn't order the rest. Originally i had Carter plus exclusive and Emile plus exclusive, but collecting habits changed slightly, and even though Reach was a great game, it wasn't really for me, so i'm sticking to the main Halo games and characters.

Recruit looks cool, and i almost ordered, but again, he only appears for a second or two in a cut scene, and the blue fella was never really a main campaign character, so i passed on both. I fully understand people wanting them all because that was me at one time also.

Also, it really is the same old story.............. he really does look better in hand, and also the green is much nicer than it shows in my photo's.

Shoulder pad magnets strong................ rifle holding magnets crap.

I see. Its good that you able to hold out on what you want in your collection. I hope they will start showing some enemies from the series soon. Its in the works, but god knows how long for.

Keep testing out the figure and let us know how he looks light up? I cant remember if he lights up at all now...lol

Back