3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dUtbkCp.png

The arms are bigger, but Master Chief kind of had skinny arms in the game for a super soldier in power armor, didn't he?

I mean, look at the forearms of the Master Chief costume used in the latest live-action trailer, pretty chunky like the 3A figure, and it'd have to be for a real person to fit inside.
Yikes he looks weird to me. Shame they stuck with their prototype. He looks like he gained about 30 pounds overall. Should look better posed though.

Will pick him up if they bother doing an Elite. Hate to see him alone on display.

Anyone have any pictures of him with the rifle?

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to see this in some decent poses. I'm a big supporter of *good* museum poses but the main reason I still buy 1/6 scale is because I want to pose them. That's why I ended up selling my emile figure after about a day of owning it.

Anyone know how to track these with the tracking # included in the email?

No idea, been trying to figure out the bizarro email for the last 10 minutes.

EDIT Ok, I figured it out - you have to go to the website they've provided, click on the DHL section / logo, then input your number - should be DHL coming out of HK.

Last edited:
Ok, so I suck at posing. I'm trying to find a CR2032 battery for the light rifle but I have the head lights working. I will try and get some better photos in a bit.

Any poses you want let me know and I will utterly fail at attempting them. If you want to see what it looks like compared to any other statue let me know, I've got the Art FX+ statue, McFarlane Halo 4 Resin statue and 18"MC and a few other misc ones

Ill get some better pictures and do a comparison vs the renders.

My only criticism so far is that they could have done with better magnets on the back of Chief for holding the AR.
The undersuit is very well done, its a plastic mesh thats separate from the statue and looks great.

Quick gallery here Halo - Album on Imgur

YwSu6FW.jpg

The articulation is good ?

It's possible to do this pose ?

HALO3_kneel_960x350.jpg

Not at all. Unless i'm wrong, but I don't want to break it. The knee joints have good movement but there is no pivoting on the hip joints it has to remain vertical and the hip joints have very very little movement at all.

You can get the legs to move wider apart, or further forward back but thats it.

Mines also now on the way! :panic:

Also got NECA's on the way too by chance.
Not sure if I will be keeping both yet but excited to receive them! Will do some comparison shots if people like when they arrive :clap

Yikes, head too small, arms too big. Hot toys raiden has the same issue. Wish companies would ditch the rubber and do sculpted pieces like Pak

He's looking great. Can't wait to see more photos and video reviews (looking at you Spizzness!) to see how moves etc.

sexy pics everybody! What mod did you do up there?

Removed the oval armor parts on the hips. He doesn't have those on his armor, they are part of the under-suit, but also nowhere near as bulky. They are only slightly proud of his suit. I was going to shapeways up some new ones, but you honestly don't notice anything is missing, or should go there. You have two small holes which you can't really see.

I'll still CAD something up and see what i can make though, just for the sake of it.

If i had taken the before pic (on the right) at the same time as the after pic, you would see a bigger difference, so sorry about that.

014_2_zpskvrfql0e.jpg

Oh man that does look good! Cant wait to review this beast

Can't wait to see the review.

If you decide to remove those hip thingies, then just be gentle. I used needle nose pliers to break off the plastic backing part, and then gently eased them off. You can put them back if you like also. They will no longer have the plastic backing part, but once again, it is not needed, as you can just push the stems through the holes and they won't be coming out easily.

That's a great mod, definitely slims his figure down, even further then I think he already had from the set of photo's we got from months back.

Holy crap this just showed up at work!!! :horror I dont frequent these boards so i was completely oblivious to the fact that they had already shipped. Never got any shipping email from 3A. Now 5PM cant come soon enough!! :gah:

673DBC36-075A-4B6D-AF7B-EEDC665C31DB.jpg

Holy crap this just showed up at work!!! :horror I dont frequent these boards so i was completely oblivious to the fact that they had already shipped. Never got any shipping email from 3A. Now 5PM cant come soon enough!! :gah:

673DBC36-075A-4B6D-AF7B-EEDC665C31DB.jpg

Well done number 87:p

Look forward to your feedback soon. Enjoy

Back