3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. My griping about delays aside, the figure itself looks incredible and I can't wait to get it. I can't think of any accessories other than a mini Cortana that would make sense to package with him.

Plus the under armor mesh seems a huge improvement over the rubber tank top that Reach figures have.

Well a BR would've been nice lol but Hopefully another fig will come with that. I really Like Locke's armor and he'd be a cool figure. But my Holy Grail fig would be the Rookie ODST. He's the coolest plain looking ODST, would be good for army building, and has alot of gear and is a little more bulky compared to H3's black ones

Well a BR would've been nice lol but Hopefully another fig will come with that. I really Like Locke's armor and he'd be a cool figure. But my Holy Grail fig would be the Rookie ODST. He's the coolest plain looking ODST, would be good for army building, and has alot of gear and is a little more bulky compared to H3's black ones

Yes! I can't believe they haven't done an ODST yet. I would love any of the ODST's, especially a Buck that came with an un-helmeted head sculpt. Kind of makes me wish Hot Toys had the license. I know they're not perfect and have had plenty of delays but they'd at least have the resources to put out more then one figure every 3 years.

Yes! I can't believe they haven't done an ODST yet. I would love any of the ODST's, especially a Buck that came with an un-helmeted head sculpt. Kind of makes me wish Hot Toys had the license. I know they're not perfect and have had plenty of delays but they'd at least have the resources to put out more then one figure every 3 years.

Considering they bought the license to make X-Men First Class figures and released ZERO and X-Men DOFP and only made Wolverine, I'm not sure Hot Toys would make anyone beyond the Master Chief himself. They only seem interested in making the most popular, sure-seller characters.

Considering they bought the license to make X-Men First Class figures and released ZERO and X-Men DOFP and only made Wolverine, I'm not sure Hot Toys would make anyone beyond the Master Chief himself. They only seem interested in making the most popular, sure-seller characters.

Oh damn that is true...good point.

Using the X-Men license as a gauge of what HT will and will not do is a bit unfair as there are multiple layers of complexity involved with that license. Needing to secure the likeness rights from the individual actors is one of the challenges with that license. Then you have the whole Marvel trying to choke out Fox in regards to product marketing regarding those movies and X-Men in general.

That's not to say that HT doesn't have a reputation for not completing lines, though.

3A could be so damn rich if they decided to do ANYTHING with this license. I'm sure its not easy work work but c'mon, show some initiative ya know? With Halo 5 around the corner I'm shocked that theyre not pumping out new figures. This is their time to do it and so far they have wasted the opportunity. Wont be a few years until the next Halo game and Halo Hype

Great news guys!

Just got an email from 3A that my bambaland MC will be shipped on the 6th July.

Fingers cross things turn out smoothly. Now I'll just have to wait for Thorne to pick up at my local and see if I can snag the Recruits or if lucky get one from the waiting list. Though has anyone ever got anything from their waiting lists before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news guys!

Just got an email from 3A that my bambaland MC will be shipped on the 6th July.

Fingers cross things turn out smoothly. Now I'll just have to wait for Thorne to pick up at my local and see if I can snag the Recruits or if lucky get one from the waiting list. Though has anyone ever got anything from their waiting lists before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaat! That's great! I ordered from Bambaland and haven't seen any such emails, hopefully something comes across soon. Now we just have to hope the figure turns out alright, although judging by the pics floating around this thing is going to be pretty amazing. Can't say I've ever gotten anything from their waiting lists, but those guys do look very cool.

I hope you guys start getting updated emails too. Enjoy these figures for now. God knows when the next phase of figures will come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No email here either and I ordered from Bambaland as well. Looking forward to this one for a long time. Master Chief is the only one I've been interested in.

Final packaging design.

11098440_928135710565234_1650047541_n.jpg

No email here either and I ordered from Bambaland as well. Looking forward to this one for a long time. Master Chief is the only one I've been interested in.

Dude the Recruit is also legit. Thorne is meh but I got him anyways, might as well. Thorne can double as a regular blue team Spartan in multiplayer

Back