300 sequel in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Butler is dumb. Why would you not make his role big? He was the one completely Bad A thing from the first one. Dumb move on ZSnyder and the writers. Ugh. I'll wait for blu ray on this. No A+ actors I can def see this bombing in theaters.

Why would Leonidas be in a film about Xerxes? Butler was never going to be in this.

Now, it'll probably suck, but not because of the lack of Leonidas. But just a meh idea that didn't need to happen.

A prequel/sequel isn't needed. The story is over.

Yeah, it's a waste.

If they were going to do another battle, it should have been Marathon, when the Athenians owned Xerxes father. Or they could even go back to the beginning (per Herodotus) when the two Milesians went to Darius and asked him to not use his troops on Ionia, in exchange for them making sure the Ionians submitted to his rule. Once they had his word, they went back and got the Ionians to revolt. :lol

But treating it like it had anything to do with 300 would be lame. Miller only did Thermopylae. The Spartans were good for one thing, and that was it.

He is or did write a Xerxes book. To either be based off of, or coincide with the film.

So it wasn't a random thing. But at the same time, a waste.

I didn't know that. Last thing I knew he did was **** ******.

I'd rather see a movie about Darius getting made an ass of by the Greeks, going to Marathon to show them who's boss, and then getting made an ass of, again.

I don't give a damn about any Persian fop with a God complex, unless he's getting made an ass of by Greeks.

Why would Leonidas be in a film about Xerxes? Butler was never going to be in this.

Now, it'll probably suck, but not because of the lack of Leonidas. But just a meh idea that didn't need to happen.

:exactly: Agreed. Some films are meant to be stand alone. 300 is one of those.

Why would they name the film 300: Battle of Artemisia when clearly there are no 300 Spartans.

No Butler is dumb. Why would you not make his role big? He was the one completely Bad A thing from the first one. Dumb move on ZSnyder and the writers. Ugh. I'll wait for blu ray on this. No A+ actors I can def see this bombing in theaters.

Butler isn't dumb. Who would want to go through all that just for a small amount of screen time? They probably weren't willing to give him a lot of money either since he didn't have a big role. Can't blame him for sitting it out.

interested to see the trailer for this one......someone can change the thread title now....although I guess it's a prequel and not a sequel....

Before. He's not in this. Which is just a terrible mistake on...well, everyone's part. No one is going to care about this movie.

Before. He's not in this. Which is just a terrible mistake on...well, everyone's part. No one is going to care about this movie.

So, is it about his father then?

I don't know if there will be no interest in it if the story is good. I wouldn't mind seeing it now that it won't be about a young Leonidias. Of course the trouble is, now everyone will be comparing it to Butler's 300.

Back