25% off in-stock items on StarWarsShop for 3 days (Nov 10-12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol How charitable of you! Never let it be said that The Mike isn't a stand-up (or in this case, lay down) guy!

Hey, a wise man once told me Don't be a ____ with the ____ and then when you need to use your ____ the _____ will remember that you weren't a ____ with your ____ and give the _____ freely.

you guys can settle for the Endor trooper, right?

Ugh. My biggest regret was deciding to be a completist and nabbing all three of those. Money I'll never see again.

Oh I would too but then it'd have to be rough because of the character but then again she chose it...

Kind of like some ebayers, they'll jack up the shipping to cover the items attractive price.

i seem to remember the Star Wars Shop offering free shipping... 25 % off is basically the same thing as their shipping quotes are extremely high.

little wonder the site is becoming a "holding company".

i think their economy shipping is EXTREMELY competitive. Again, I paid 9.99 to have four items shipped, including a 12" figure and the emperor throne.

So their shipping isn't totally bunk. I think its only when you start looking at heavy or big items that is begins to skew.

i was looking at the e-fx clone helmet... yes, it is big... perhaps even "$45 shipped" big...

my complaint is that this item was offered before the sale with free shipping. the 25 percent kicks in and the shipping is no longer free. the price hasn't really changed.

Got my items this morning from the sale. Happy with all except they smashed a model kit on top of a Hamill signed photo, now full of creases. And the photo came in a HUGE beat up plastic bag for some reason. Getting an exchange on this one.

thats ridiculous they didn't put the photo in a safe place.

still waiting for my items to arrive. crossing fingers on the emperor throne.

Sent my damaged Hamill photo back yesterday. I've never had to return anything to them before so I'm not sure how good their turnaround is. I trust them to fix it though so I'm not worried.

Ugh. starwarsshop. Last year I took advantage of their sale last year for a Greivious 1:1 Bust. The outer box was beat up, inner box was all cut up (what looked like from a box cutter), and the bust reeked of cigarettes. Would never order from them again...

Back