2016 Hot Toys "Toy Fair Exclusives" Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to get Ra's but I've kind of given up on it happening. Doc would be nice to get too but I'd hope he'd be a regular release and not an exclusive.

I think something from Iron Man and Star Wars are pretty much guaranteed. Maybe one other Marvel figure and something from DC if we're lucky.

If the Star Wars exclusive ends up being a battle damaged Kylo Ren with a headsculpt, I'll be pissed.

zombie Superman would make a good Toyfair ex figure, from the scene in BvS where he gets nuked under the sun.

That weird blue Adam West Batman they showed a while back, Storm Trooper Han, and an Iron Man.

Something from Suicide Squad might happen.

I'm sure will see some figures at SDCC but I highly doubt a Suicide Squad will be a TF Exclusive prior to the films release and as no figures have been released yet. Maybe 2017 with a few figures announced and released, a well liked sub-character will be released as an exclusive if the movie is as successful as most are anticipating.

I think Knightmare Bats and BTTF 2 Marty will end up being regular releases. I'm not sure if they'd release 2 Stormie variants together, so between Finn and Han, maybe one will be a TF EX and the other will be the Summer EX? The Alien repaint would make sense but I hope they don't. I'm not sure if they'd even chase anything BvS since they already jumped the gun and went as far as offering 2 1:1 Bats before knowing the movie wouldn't live up to the hype.

I'd imagine it'll be one or the other Stormie variants, another HOA armor, and I can't even guess the last one but with how successful CW was you'd think it would be from there. Civvie Vision? BD 46? Zemo?

I think Knightmare Bats and BTTF 2 Marty will end up being regular releases. I'm not sure if they'd release 2 Stormie variants together, so between Finn and Han, maybe one will be a TF EX and the other will be the Summer EX? The Alien repaint would make sense but I hope they don't. I'm not sure if they'd even chase anything BvS since they already jumped the gun and went as far as offering 2 1:1 Bats before knowing the movie wouldn't live up to the hype.

I'd imagine it'll be one or the other Stormie variants, another HOA armor, and I can't even guess the last one but with how successful CW was you'd think it would be from there. Civvie Vision? BD 46? Zemo?

Sign me up for a BD Mark 46 :clap

Battle damaged Mark XLVI could be possible. It seems like with Iron Man figures released as exclusives they're done outside of the Toy Fair Exclusives though. They've done things like Summer Exclusives or Movie Promo Editions for the Iron Man figures a lot which aren't the same thing and usually see a separate release.

I'm thinking . . .
Iron Man Variant
Han Solo or Finn as a Storm Trooper
Nightmare Batman
Sharon Carter

What I want that may be a possibility
Black Widow - From Civil War with Tan Jacket
Vision - From Civil War in Casual Clothes

I'm thinking . . .
Iron Man Variant
Han Solo or Finn as a Storm Trooper
Nightmare Batman
Sharon Carter

What I want that may be a possibility
Black Widow - From Civil War with Tan Jacket
Vision - From Civil War in Casual Clothes

Is Sharon Carter rumored to be in development or is that just a wild guess?

A BD 46 would be awesome, but like Mike said, it'd more likely to be a Movie Promo

They're taking a long time to show CW Vision, so maybe it is a possibility that they would release him as an EX with the AoU version being virtually identical and still in stock everywhere

Is Sharon Carter rumored to be in development or is that just a wild guess?

Just guesses and people clamoring for her, but nothing solid was announced

Back