2016 Hot Toys "Toy Fair Exclusives" Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ra's
Back to the Future 1 Doc
Rorschach
Marge Gunderson from Fargo

. . .

just kidding. Of course, Iron Man, Joker, Storm Trooper, Predator, etc.

fLHDBsY.jpg

Rarely have I been so disappointed at being right :(

3 out of 4 isn't bad. Were you expecting a Suicide Squad Joker?

I wasn't. And I'm still surprised about the Apocalypse Batman. Usually the TF Exclusives are from movies a couple of years ago or minor characters.

What can we expect to see from Hot Toys at Comic Con now?

The only big license left this year is Suicide Squad. No more Avengers stuff (that I can think of), no Iron Man, some Star Wars, and that's about it....

Still waiting for my Cannibal King Jack Sparrow 2.0. . .

I wonder what the oldest unreleased "announced" figure is?

The only big license left this year is Suicide Squad. No more Avengers stuff (that I can think of), no Iron Man, some Star Wars, and that's about it....
Gonna be honest, the biggest 'new' thing I want to see them drop is an Assassin's Creed license for the new movie. For one, the film designs would look great on a shelf and two it might open a door to game characters eventually.

CW Spider-Man? Haven't had a reveal of that figure, that is if they're making one.

I would have thought a Poe and Master Luke from TFA will be on HT list from that film. I also imagine they'll have Stormtrooper Han and perhaps Jedi Luke and The Emperor on show.

Also expect the Daredevil and Punisher figures to be on show at SDCC.

I'm probably expecting too much, but hopefully there's quite a few new reveals and a couple of surprises.

Only things I expect Hot Toys to show us now at the show are more Suicide Squad figures and probably Daredevil and Punisher. Other than that, I expect same old same old stuff we've seen that's just not out yet. I'm beginning to think we're not getting a Civil War Spider-man though.

Back