2016 Hot Toys "Toy Fair Exclusives" Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormtrooper Han is a nobrainer for HT. They already teased it with a picture on the Luke Stormtrooper box.

'Jedi Rey'?

Doesn't exist as a character yet so doubt HT will produce it.
Well whatever you want to call her...
4PnSL.png

Yes, a Mary Sue variant...that's one everyone's want list. :yess:

*shrugs* Well...I want one. I didn't realize I needed two Reys in my collection until I saw that pic either lol. I didn't preorder the first until they announced she'd come with a lightsaber but...that second costume is awesome. We'll see.

Also, I stand by my crazy spider-man prediction. I know everybody wants one and when they announce he's an exclusive we'll all say,"this makes no sense" and there'll be two or three of us with a page long post about why "hot toys doesn't need to make sense. They're hot toys. They do this because X, Y, and Z...":exactly:

Han in Storm Trooper disguise seems likely. Aside from that who knows. Maybe Finn as FN-2187 if they do more than one Star Wars character (from what I remember in past years they usually mix it up a bit though and do more than one license). Maybe Knightmare Batman. I'd like to see Marty from Back to the Future Part II but that might just be a regular release if it ever comes out. I can't see there not being a Marvel figure too but not sure who they'd go with. Maybe Sharon Carter.

Will probably see
Han in Stormtrooper disguise
Iron Man
Nightmare Batman
Future Marty

Would like to see
Lando Calrissian
Blue Steel
Nebula and/or Ronan
Doc Brown

Iron Man (painted different, reissue with one ex accessory, new Mk 34252887 or whatever)
Han Solo stormie

The other is anyone's guess.

Back