2016 Hot Toys "Toy Fair Exclusives" Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, let the guessing game commence. I believe there were 4 TF Exclusives last year. Will we get 4 again? Who knows? But I think in the next week or two we will be finding out.

What figure would you like to see as a Toys Fair Exclusive?

I'm hoping for anything related to The Dark Knight Trilogy and a Tony Stark Race Suit Version from IM2.

I think a HPP Iron man suit is a given at this point. The golden Stormtrooper is probably another. Maybe another Predator. Not likely anything real earth shattering this year. My dream item would be that Arkham City Joker they seem to have abandoned. A quick and easy figure for them to do though would be a Stan Lee cameo figure - Hef, Larry, Fed Ex, WWII General, custodian, WWII Vet, security guard, etc, etc They could give the man his own line based on his cameo outfits alone!

Oh man, I love this time of year and trying to guess what they'll release.

I'd say that a Han in Stormtrooper Disguise is a definite thing as well as FN-2187 with the bloody helmet. Depending on how Maria Hill sold I could see a Civil War Sharon Carter. For sure an Iron Man that's an easy repaint probably Mark XXIII Shades or XXX Blue Steel.

My waaaayyy out there guess though is BvS Eisenberg Lex Luthor.

So my speculation list is:

Han Stormtrooper
FN-2187
BvS Lex Luthor
Sharon Carter
Iron Man Mark XXIII Shades

Since HT usually does an Iron Man as a "Summer Exclusive" I'll say they do Mark XXX Blue Steel.

Last edited:
I am thinking there is a decent chance one of them will be Apocalypse Batman from Batman v Superman.

I would love to see Arkham City Joker but I seriously doubt that will happen :(

An Iron Man Variant - Either Shades or Blue Steel
Han in Stormtrooper disguise - we've seen the teaser quite some time ago and with Luke being an exclusive last year, it's a good guess.
Marty BTTF II - still hasn't been officially announced, could end up as an exclusive
Daredevil - Maybe a black suit first season variant.

Star Wars: Jedi Rey

Marvel: MK46 BD, HPP armor probably a repaint

DC: Armoured Batman repaint, maybe BD with the Kryptonite spear.

Other: P1 Predator(jungle) or a terminator of some kind :dunno I'd like to see an Alien

When is the fair?

There isn't just one. The toy fair exclusive is what they call all the convention exclusive figures. They do 5-10 during the summer months, from acghk to sdcc and others. It's just a generic term for all the convention exclusive figures.

Star Wars: Jedi Rey

Marvel: MK46 BD, HPP armor probably a repaint

DC: Armoured Batman repaint, maybe BD with the Kryptonite spear.

Other: P1 Predator(jungle) or a terminator of some kind :dunno I'd like to see an Alien

Hmmm..when you say Jedi Rey do you mean the regular one only with a lightup lightsaber or do you mean her with the outfit she wore in the last few scenes of the movie?

I'm gonna guess:
A random Iron Man armor
FN2187(I honestly don't think they're gonna do stormtrooper Han. Just a weird hunch. Yeah, it's easy but I see it not happening somehow).
Knightmare Batman(It exists but seems like the lack of announcement for this long is telling).
Sharon Carter(pleasepleasepleaseplease)

and the crazy prediction...

Civil War Spider-man!(Yeah, I know crazy but...what if it happens? I guarantee the second it's available online from sideshow we'll have another NA Scarlet Witch/Battle damage Cap situation).

Back