20 years . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you doing anything for T2's 20th?

• Yes

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Good God, it's been 20 years? I saw that in the theater, which means that I was... 11 when it came out. Wow.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm doing is the only thing I should: watch T2 again with a giant family-sized bag of Lay's Classic potato chips... and my new kittens. :rock

Wow, do I feel old now. I didn't even realize this is 20 years old. Maybe I will pick up the Blu Ray since its the 20th anniversary.

Only thing I'm doing is the only thing I should: watch T2 again with a giant family-sized bag of Lay's Classic potato chips... and my new kittens. :rock

Damn that does sound a like a good way to spend it!

Only I'll have to get my Cattle dog to acompony me:hi5:

Re: 19 years . . . today.

Yeah, it's crazy. Time goes by so fast. I was 11 when this came out and did see it with my brothers and pops. I remember the theatre was so packed, people was sitting on the aisle!!! Good memories.

I was 11 as well when I saw this in the theater with my dad and little brother.....loved every minute of it...

20 years?? i was 12 and still remember seeing this movie like it was yesterday for some reason. the theater i saw this in was new and fresh. we still have that same theater in town but it is outdated and falling apart now.

Re: 19 years . . . today.

It's no The Terminator, but it's a good movie.

id say along with star wars ESB, this is one of the few sequals that is better than the first. Cant believe its 20 years old, i remember watching it constantly as a nipper and rewinding the credits to listen to the theme tune over and over, think my vhs copy gave up in the end.

In my opinion T2 when it came out set new standards in the movie industry it was like nothing else!!! Also one of the very few sequels that managed to equal or even surpass the original. One of the eternal Hall of fame movies indeed. We can only pray T2 era will someday return! Hat down in front of everyone who worked on T2 Judgment Day! :bow :bow

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONrQs77M86o"]YouTube - ‪Terminator 2 Tribute - The War Against the Machines‬‏[/ame]

When this came out, I went to see it four times, and each time I went to Subway to get a new collector cup from the movie. I think there was really only one cup, but I got it four times.

What will I do to celebrate? Cry about being 20 years older than I was then. Life was awesome then. School was the only annoying thing to worry about, but all my friends were there.

Back