1989 Joker (Jack Nicholson) SECOND RUN!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures of mine. (Paint job by Beto Matali also)

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

Insane bro!!!!:panic: Cant wait to see yours completed Short! Who'd you go with on the paint?

Hmmm...I just noticed none of the buttons were put on my jacket.:( I wonder if anybody else got one like this. Hopefully beto can fix me up.

Buttons aside... that is badass looking man. If anyone deserves the ultimate Nicholson Joker it is you!!!

Also really looking forward to seeing you finish Bob; he's been on a long road to being finished :lol

Buttons aside... that is badass looking man. If anyone deserves the ultimate Nicholson Joker it is you!!!

Also really looking forward to seeing you finish Bob; he's been on a long road to being finished :lol

Thanks, man. I think they're just glue ons so maybe beto can at least send them to me.

Bob? It's only been 2 1/2 years. :lol Actually just made the first cast of the sculpt yesterday. :rock Now on to the hat mold.

BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Joker's OK too.

:rock

Has it been 2 1/2 years since that bootleg Joker came along? Wow. Your Bob looks the same, hasn't aged a bit. :lol

Seriosuly, your Bob has been something I've been admiring and waiting to see for a long, long time. Funny timing that another Nicholson Joker is about to make his unveiling. Hopefully. Soon.

I really would like to get a Bob done myself at some point. I'm sure I'll be pestering you once the HT Joker appears.

Here's my Joker again, this time with the head sculpt painted by me, better glove color and a little futzing improvements:

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

Under another light with his bro Pennywise planning evil things:
IMG_3410.jpg

Back