1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating if getting this or the Red Skull (HT) since I will only be able to afford one due to the SDCC Captain.
I am hesitant a bit on this because everyone is moding theirs, so i might have to do the same with mine in order to get a good looking boba. any opinions?

I'm debating if getting this or the Red Skull (HT) since I will only be able to afford one due to the SDCC Captain.
I am hesitant a bit on this because everyone is moding theirs, so i might have to do the same with mine in order to get a good looking boba. any opinions?

Hmm tough choice. I love both, but Star Wars was my childhood. Boba would be my pick. But if you do eventually plan on getting both, grab Res Skull now as I guarantee Boba is more plentiful.

:gah: CSC is pissing me off now. STILL No Fett! :mad:

They get their stock directly from SSC. You can usually expect them to receive their inventory and begin processing orders about a week to 10 days after Sideshow ships them.

They get their stock directly from SSC. You can usually expect them to receive their inventory and begin processing orders about a week to 10 days after Sideshow ships them.

pre-order mine from simply toys..also no news yet.. :impatient:

Might I suggest next time rather than save a few bucks to order directly to satisfy your impatience. :lol

Ive ordered through CSC many times, they are usually my go to site for orders outside of SS, but I dont remember them ever taking this long (aside from split shipments) on getting theirs in stock. Usually a couple days at the most.

image.axd

Might I suggest next time rather than save a few bucks to order directly to satisfy your impatience. :lol

And thats exactly what Im going to start doing. Besides SS has reward points as well. CSC keeps saying they are going to start adding a reward point system and thats been over a year since theyve said that. SS is clearly the way to go from now on.

Is the perspective seriously out of whack in this pic? How could the Medi be that small? I thought with some leg extenders it was in almost in scale with SSC figs? He looks like a little kid.

7546510012_13c4f5bd55.jpg

Nope...they are pretty much in line with each other...maybe off an inch or more, but not much. :lecture

Back