1/6 Zelda: Twilight Princess - Link Figure (big pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spawn-man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time sharing my work on here. I finished this piece over a year ago but I thought some of you would appreciate seeing it. It took me a year and a half from start to finish. The body is a Sideshow basic (Han Solo, I think), the Master Sword and Hylian Shield are from Master Replicas, and everything else is custom. I did all the sculpting and painting and I designed the outfit which my mom sewed for me. The hair is my girlfriend's which lead to her nicknaming him 'Baby Link'. I actually sculpted the Ocarina about ten years ago, after Ocarina of Time came out. I've been a fan of this character as long as I can remember. Enjoy!

scq7lx.jpg

68y63c.jpg

dfer7m.jpg

2i8i4j9.jpg

33dxm6t.jpg

103yg77.jpg

24otzso.jpg

2r28360.jpg

Well done. Came out great! Sorry for the angry smiley. Put that in there by accident.

Im sure I seen this custom on a different forum quite a while ago when it was just started.
Looks great my friend. I think sculpted hair would work better though.:dunno

Nice job! I'm working on one at the moment with a little help from fellow freaks member Uncle Sam. How well does the MR sword and shield hold up on a 1/6 body? I always though it would be a bit heavy.

Nice job! I'm working on one at the moment with a little help from fellow freaks member Uncle Sam. How well does the MR sword and shield hold up on a 1/6 body? I always though it would be a bit heavy.

I think the MR sword/shield are amazing quality and perfect 1/6 scale, but because they're real metal they are very heavy. It's almost impossible to pose Link holding the sword upwards..

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Back