1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it's less of them being able to and more so that they don't want to deal with sculpting 5-6 head sculpts, painting them and getting them all approved by Hasbro. It's just easier to produce these without having to worry about that sort of thing. 99% chance that these won't have head sculpts but I'd like to be wrong.

I feel like approval by Hasbro will be a breeze. Threezero seems to be working with them pretty closely now doing basically 1/6 figures for the three biggest properties they own outright.

I am very excited about these. Finally someone is making 1/6 Power Rangers figures. I figure it could not have been that hard to get the license from Saban back then.
Looking forward to see what's to offer.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 1/6th scale Collectible Figures will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on Dec 16th, 9am HKT (previous day, 8pm EDT)!

130146315_5631682986857483_4964455227381117447_o.jpg

I am very excited about these. Finally someone is making 1/6 Power Rangers figures. I figure it could not have been that hard to get the license from Saban back then.
Looking forward to see what's to offer.

FYI Hasbro bought the Power Rangers outright from Saban back in 2018. Hasbro owns it outright entirely.

It looks pretty good, I didn't really remember, but the big empty diamond on his chest is an odd design choice, looks like something is missing haha. Weird they showed off this one first here w accessories but not the others?

The joints doesn't look too good on the arms. i think they are still using those old skool double joints. The knee joints also made it look like he's wearing knee pads.

Crazy how similar these are to the Ace Toyz.

The material of the suits look shinier on the ThreeZero, especially in those Green Ranger pictures. It seems this would be more accurate to the show.

The Blade Blasters look like they transform. (The Pink Ranger is holding one in gun mode, but its blade is hanging down from the barrel.) Ace Toyz offered the different modes separately.

I do like arrow-gripping hand that Ace Toyz offered for the Pink Ranger.

The wrist guard seem to extend down the hand a little on the Threezero Rangers. I think this makes their hands look a little small in some photos.

They do have time to fix it, the images do say not final. As quick as these are up, some prototype pieces may have been rushed to get a fairly finished figure for photos and order solicitation with further working going on as things progress.

I'll have to see how these turn out before I decide to replace my Ace Toyz line. Something about the helmet sculpts looks a bit wonky, however they are better proportioned overall than the Ace Toyz, which were slighly too large to be in proper scale with 1/6.

However I really wish they fixed the angles on the Green Ranger's shield. I have cosplayed as The Green Ranger and studied the costume closely, and one detail that is key to the look is that the top of the shield is actually angled downwards on either side to be flush with the shoulders, instead of straight out. Small detail, but impossible to ignore once you have seen it.

They went up on BBTS - $100 usd per figure. Thats shockingly good for official licensed 1/6 figures. Was planning on only snagging Red and Green (and the inevitable white) but at that price (and BBTS knocking off $50 for the set) its hard to turn down getting the whole crew.

Back