1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/p/CImRbesBBqy/?igshid=9h7j5jvvoea6

E8DFADD4-FC9A-4C21-950A-BDC7FF6EE16D.jpeg

I only saw the first season and the first movie, but Jason the red ranger was my favorite. I might get that figure. I would not mind if they made the white ranger from the first movie.

Glad I skipped out on the Ace Toy figures, although they weren't bad at all.

Hope Threezero does a Green and White Ranger after these.

Kinda cool, but this show is far too cheesy and lame to own 1/6 figures of lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don?t think Acetoys or whatever that company did ...made the yellow ranger female accurate ..so I look forward to this

Are the threezero bodies as good as a HT Truetype

The Ace toyz looks better by this promo photo, i will wait for the movie suits that is in the works by Ace toyz

The proportions look way better than the acetoyz.

Only having casual interest, I'd buy a green/white ranger.

As cool as the AceToys versions are/were, I'm glad I passed on them. While I tend to not care if something is 3rd party or not, it's cool to have officially licensed pieces for something that was such a big deal when I was a kid. These look really cool, helmets look to be in good scale too.

As cool as the AceToys versions are/were, I'm glad I passed on them. While I tend to not care if something is 3rd party or not, it's cool to have officially licensed pieces for something that was such a big deal when I was a kid. These look really cool, helmets look to be in good scale too.

From the YouTube reviews on the Acetoyz versions I’ve seen..I passed on them as well.

They seemed real fragile in articulation..considering the price..that was a letdown

Love the look of these figures! I went all in on the Ace Toyz line, but these definitely look like a step up. I'm in.

Last edited:
I didn't pick us the Ace Toyz one because I couldnt decide between the Green and White Ranger. This time, I have to get one by ThreeZero but I'm still left with the same dilemma . . . . . green or white ranger?!

I didn't pick us the Ace Toyz one because I couldnt decide between the Green and White Ranger. This time, I have to get one by ThreeZero but I'm still left with the same dilemma . . . . . green or white ranger?!

Both were Tommy..so why not both

I’m dreading the prices on these is more of a dilemma :slap

I don?t think Acetoys or whatever that company did ...made the yellow ranger female accurate ..so I look forward to this

Are the threezero bodies as good as a HT Truetype

There's room for interpretation with these. The original Japanese Yellow Ranger was male, which is why the stock footage used in the U.S. release doesn't look right for Trini to be in the suit.

I wonder if these figures are going to include unmasked portraits among the accessories.

The Green Ranger looks fantastic and I hope that's legit. Hopefully it doesn't take long for him to go up for order either. My top wants from this license are White and Green Rangers, Goldar and Lord Zedd.

Back