1/6 Scale HUSH Batman Figure by SSR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how long it takes for my figure to arrive from OSK he shipped it last week but with a completely different shipping provider then usual hopefully this week.

Getting both this and Miles spiderman by HT although I'm excited for both. This for me is the very one I'm most hyped for because I'm a big fan of Batman Hush, Jim Lee art is always amazing.

I'm looking forward to more in hand impressions, particularly of the kitbashers and customizers on here.
A Hush Batman has been on my to-do list for a couple of years now and I have quite a lot of parts already, but not having the right body for his comic physique has been holding me back so far.

I got mine yesterday but no time for a proper review yet.
I did, however showed him in hands today during the livestream I joined with collecting weekly. Here is the link:

First review, looks great, though I would have liked to see the articulation range:

I gotta say, that body is disappointing. The costume, head sculpt and the accessories are good, but that body is a step down from what they showed in the promo shots.

I just got it today and I'm disappointed how this turned out. The cowl neck piece on the normal version has paint bleeding I had to wipe it down with a paper towel. The body is a world box and has a ab connection that changes the way the torso looks. Apart from that I switched it out to a Tbleague body M35 and it looks better but I really don't understand why they didn't go with that body in the first place. Sorry for the bad images. Also if you do decide to switch the body out be extra careful with the suit if you pinch it to much you'll get the suit frayed and it will suck.
20211019_151421.jpg
20211019_151440.jpg

Thank you for the information. the body swap looks good.
I should be getting mine any day now.

I just have a couple questions:
Is that ab piece on the Worldbox body removable? I am wondering if It can be used on a different body.
How easy/difficult was it to remove the suit? I am wondering what I would need to unstitch and resew and how to remove the belt.

Thank you for the information. the body swap looks good.
I should be getting mine any day now.

I just have a couple questions:
Is that ab piece on the Worldbox body removable? I am wondering if It can be used on a different body.
How easy/difficult was it to remove the suit? I am wondering what I would need to unstitch and resew and how to remove the belt.
The ab section can be removed from the WB body. The suit isn't to hard to remove there is a stich line on the waist you'll have to trim it off and re do it again after. The suit can come off pretty easy just be careful because some of the joints on the WB tends to snatch threads on the suit so do it with care. Overall you can manage and it won't be to bad but honestly even after the switch the gauntlets and boots sleeves don't really stay flush on the M35. This is a sad display for a "custom" at $250 + it really does suck.

The ab section can be removed from the WB body. The suit isn't to hard to remove there is a stich line on the waist you'll have to trim it off and re do it again after. The suit can come off pretty easy just be careful because some of the joints on the WB tends to snatch threads on the suit so do it with care. Overall you can manage and it won't be to bad but honestly even after the switch the gauntlets and boots sleeves don't really stay flush on the M35. This is a sad display for a "custom" at $250 + it really does suck.
Thank you. I appreciate the information.

Wow sorry to hear it's not all the exciting @Luisenigma1

Thank you for the review and pics of the body. As I had originally predicted when this figure was announced, it is indeed just the AT027 wordlbox body with an added ab section just like the By-Art KO Justice League Superman.

Got mine last night, opened it immediately. Mixed emotions, for sure.

The Good:
  • Tailoring on the suit is pretty high quality, particularly the cape
  • Head sculpt is very good, like the glossy look on the eyes, makes it look like lenses, which is how I always pictured it
  • Legs have a good range of motion, including some ankle rockers
The Bad:
  • Like already mentioned, the body has zero ab movement/articulation, which prevents/limits a lot of posing options
  • Hands don't swap out as easily as they should
The Ugly:
  • The price. If you're going to charge HT-level prices, then you're going to raise expectations. It most definitely does NOT meet that standard. If I'd gotten it for $150USD on the other hand, I'd be very happy
So am I glad I got it? I still think so. For reasons I can't quite understand, Sideshow et al aren't making 1/6 representations of comic artist-accurate looks (seems to me like the easiest money in the world), so this will do for now.

May end up doing a body swap, though that's a pretty tough pill to swallow, at this price point.

Great review, bat1975! I’m kinda regretting following through in my order. He’s on the way but I’m not sure I’ll keep it. And I know exactly what you mean about the body swap. At $150 I would have loved to customize him but at $225 it just hurts to think about sinking anymore cash into him.

Well, if any of you guys that are switching bodies want to recoup some of your money, I'd happily buy the body it comes with off your hands. I'd probably need 2.

Back