1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, what is the general feedback on OneSixthKit as a reseller? I have used Toy Buying Agent which was all good before and hear the stories about Toy Wonderland so want to avoid that. OneSixth free shipping is a great deal but is it a case of too good to be true?

The Mars figures are not readily available here in Australia so looking to see the safest avenue for the upcoming Riddler and Two Face.

Hey Guys, what is the general feedback on OneSixthKit as a reseller? I have used Toy Buying Agent which was all good before and hear the stories about Toy Wonderland so want to avoid that. OneSixth free shipping is a great deal but is it a case of too good to be true?

The Mars figures are not readily available here in Australia so looking to see the safest avenue for the upcoming Riddler and Two Face.

Kit's a retailer, not a reseller like the dodgy Toys Wonderland. Kit's also one of the best and most reliable, and has become my main go to after years of buying from him.

Thanks guys for the advice on OneSithKit, your right Astra they are a retailer not reseller (using work lingo by mistake there)

Good to know they are a good choice and will be ordering from them for those upcoming figures

Hey there,
I’ve purchased recently through one sixth kit and the transaction was simply and fast ship out to Australia within a couple of weeks…. Don’t know why I hadn’t ordered earlier with Kit, great with communication and no additional charge on shipping either.

also pre ordered the Pattinson Batman through them as a result…

Cant go wrong in my books…

Kit is your man. Most reliable, accountable and communicative of all the HK based stores.

The ‘free’ shipping is a flat global rate that’s built into the total price so you know exactly what you’re paying at the point of ordering.

Kit from OneSixthKit is a very upstanding person. From personal experience, I know he provides great customer service. I sleep like a baby knowing my orders are in his hands. And I don't require any diaper changes during the night, either.

Just had a short conversation with mars toys today and confirming they are not going to sell this joker and all
Upcoming figures to tw, just FYI
Please tell me that doesn't include the 66 Joker :horror

The regular and prison escape variants are the only figures I have on order with them.

Just had a short conversation with mars toys today and confirming they are not going to sell this joker and all
Upcoming figures to tw, just FYI
Oh snap...

Seems they've drawn a line in the sand. Well, I dont use TW anyways so it's whatever.

Please tell me that doesn't include the 66 Joker :horror

The regular and prison escape variants are the only figures I have on order with them.
Mars toys took their order for 66 joker, but they won't wait for months like before, hopefully they can pay on time

Mars toys took their order for 66 joker, but they won't wait for months like before, hopefully they can pay on time
Crap, that's one I really don't want to miss out on.

Don't suppose you have any left?

Should have some left but not taking preorders..

We are getting the first batch probably next week
If you could let us know when/if you have any in stock that would be great thank you.

Is it still okay to pre-order 89 Mr Wayne and Penguin Bar Boss with you? They are still listed but it's past the cut off.

Back