1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my quick mock-up of a Parade Joker and Museum Joker side-by-side, just so people can visualize (... and I know Museum Joker has the wrong tie).

I think the overcoat helps the Parade version appear very different from the Museum version (especially if you show less pants).

Parade - Museum Joker COMP.jpg

Here's my quick mock-up of a Parade Joker and Museum Joker side-by-side, just so people can visualize (... and I know Museum Joker has the wrong tie).

I think the overcoat helps the Parade version appear very different from the Museum version (especially if you show less pants).

View attachment 620311
Dammit, that loosk amazing. How am I going to go from zero to three Nicholson Jokers all because of one newly announced headsculpt?!

I have the DX08 and the DX14 (Mime Joker)... this Mob Boss version will be my 3rd Nicholson. If I go the distance and build out a Museum Joker as well, that's 4x Nicholsons. I think that's too many.

I know, I know... you say, you can never have too much Jack. But The Two Jakes tells you otherwise.

1. Parade Joker (in overcoat - money, money, money)
2. Museum Joker (I'm melting)
3. Mime Joker (It's your Uncle Bingo)
4. Mob Boss Joker (Life's been good to me)

Where's DiFabio? He needs to pull me off the edge...

And what about: Vicki's Apartment Joker (You might join me for a weep)
You forgot the "you won't believe what happened to me today" Joker. Smoking jacket, hat and martini :ROFLMAO:

I would go:

- Museum Joker (using the Mars Toys full make up sculpt and beret, holding the brush)
- Mob Joker (using the white revealed make up sculpt and holding the buzzer)
- Mime Joker (doing whatever!)
- Last Dance Joker

1675024328635.png

Obsessing again. For those who wonder what their shelf could look like with ALL Nicholson Joker versions on display...

View attachment 620605
I hate how easily swayed I am.

I was compelled to order the 1st Mars Joker a couple days ago (from TW so I can't confidently say I will own it just yet...) and will PO Mob Boss Jack this week, then I'll be picking up the MToys Museum Joker once that releases and, oh well, may as well start hunting for a mime version while I'm at it!

I hate how easily swayed I am.

I was compelled to order the 1st Mars Joker a couple days ago (from TW so I can't confidently say I will own it just yet...) and will PO Mob Boss Jack this week, then I'll be picking up the MToys Museum Joker once that releases and, oh well, may as well start hunting for a mime version while I'm at it!
Don’t worry, I was looking around for Mime Joker last night. Even the MToys version is in the high $200s. The pain.

I'll be picking up the MToys Museum Joker once that releases

I am curious about that one. The tailoring looks better than the Mars version, but I'm skeptical until I see the final product.

I'm still debating whether I indeed want a troop of Nicholson Jokers on display... of just TWO versions to counter balance what I'll have with the InArt Ledger Joker.

Truthfully, the Classic Joker and the new Mob Boss would make a sensational Nicholson display without repeating outfits.

Ledgers + Nicholsons COMP.jpg

I am curious about that one. The tailoring looks better than the Mars version, but I'm skeptical until I see the final product.

I'm still debating whether I indeed want a troop of Nicholson Jokers on display... of just TWO versions to counter balance what I'll have with the InArt Ledger Joker.

Truthfully, the Classic Joker and the new Mob Boss would make a sensational Nicholson display without repeating outfits.

View attachment 620761
Depending on which out of Mars or MToys has the better tailoring will determine who wears the overcoat.

Museum look will take the best parts from all figures as it’s the most eccentric and uniquely Nicholson for me.

This looks fantastic. A great Mob Boss Joker, plus the heads and accessories to put together a Museum Joker for those who don't have one already. Definitely going to grab one, and it's great to see '89 Batman get some love, after Hot Toys continues to neglect the classics.

Was going to order from 1/6 Kit, but I've noticed its only 128 + shipping at KGHobby. However, when I try to add to cart to calculate KGHobby shipping, it goes into an infinite loading loop. Anyone know how much KGHobby charges to ship to the US?

Was going to order from 1/6 Kit, but I've noticed its only 128 + shipping at KGHobby. However, when I try to add to cart to calculate KGHobby shipping, it goes into an infinite loading loop. Anyone know how much KGHobby charges to ship to the US?

I always get the infinite loading when checking prices. Refreshing the page cures it, and then you can see it in your cart.

Back