1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am new to 1/6 and didn't know much about Toys Wonderland, honestly, but I ordered the '89 Joker and pre-ordered the Mob Boss/Museum '89 Joker! TW has said they've shipped the standard Joker, but if they are not getting the Mob Boss figure, where does that leave us who used TW?

EDIT: I submitted a cancellation request for the pre-order, but, I guess reading this thread made me a little nervous, as I didn't know Toys Wonderland had a bad rep. (A cursory Google and they seem legit!). Should that be enough? And is OneSixthKit definitely recommended if I want to order this again?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what body Mars Toys used on the first 89 Joker? Cheers
this one. I changed mine to the DX14 Mime Joker body and the clothing fits much better.

Nude_Body__32383.1659675205.JPG

Has anyone seen an update on this? Pre-ordered a while ago but it looks like Romero's Joker is taking up all of their time.

Agreed. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Romero Joker reissue is to help keep money coming in as they work on any retooling necessary to make sure end products are coming out right much like they’ve mentioned for their Keaton Bruce Wayne figure.

One thing to remember is these smaller companies aren’t like HT who constantly have money coming in with nearly endless resources.

Where is everyone planning on buying this from? Has anyone used, or even heard of, a place called Moz Figure?
Many of us have ordered from OSK or Giantoy it seems.

here's the link to order at OSK. You will have to log in to see it and order it. If you click the link without already being logged in, you'll get "product not found"

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4246&search=mars
Damn, thought there was movement...
So did I 😔

These threads need to be locked until official news/releases happen.

I think aragen got a little hot under the collar...

tumblr_pcyjzwamvw1u7un4fo7_250.gif
HA!
Nah, what I'm saying it'd be better than the false hopes when seeing these threads update only for nada.
Sorta like the Forever Two-Face thread. :p

But jacktheripper's right -- if you lock it, how do you open it with actual news? You'd have to rely on a mod to be on top of literally everything.
Ok. Maybe I'm bad with terms but does locking mean you can see the thread but not comment on it?

Back