1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the one sculpt having a patch of white makeup on the forehead? I haven't watched the movie in years.
Yeah that's actually in the movie when he wipes his forehead and the skin colored makeup wipes away to reveal the Joker white underneath yeah that's definitely part of the movie. I know that whole movie beginning to end LOL.

Movement at last!

hand_studies__the_joker__hand_buzzer___batman__89__by_sunfireranger_df8cj4u-pre.jpg

Sure is - I like his honesty in it too. Poop = battle doll to Mars as we have now discovered 😀

I am sure getting update requests is annoying but regular progress news and current schedule plans even if they do change later on goes along way to a better customer experience, loyalty, and trust levels

^ Is that a real post? 😆
Yup, taken directly from their Facebook
Sure is - I like his honesty in it too. Poop = battle doll to Mars as we have now discovered 😀

I am sure getting update requests is annoying but regular progress news and current schedule plans even if they do change later on goes along way to a better customer experience, loyalty, and trust levels
It's a doubled edge sword really.

If you give updates, then nothing comes of said updates, ppl will complain when the schedule changes - "but you said it was coming this month? what happened Mars?! You guys should just focus on getting product out instead of posting all these teasers"

If you don't give updates, ppl complain - "Any news on when X is coming? ETA was Q4 2023? Why is Mars so silent!? They could at least tell us if there's a delay and why! What about that teaser of X character? Is that still happening? Any news?!"

Last edited:
It is double edge and you can't please everyone because if you disclaim each update with - "subject to change, schedule is a guideline only" you will still get people seeing it as a hard guarantee. But they are in the wrong hobby!

I think teasers of new projects and no updates on existing ones is a bad look. So a balance of both updates and teasers would be iseal

A few months ago he gave a big update on multiple projects including explaining the delay to the Bruce Wayne figure. Now he hasn't really kept to that schedule but to me that is OK as it was an update at least and helps give a sense of an order of what would arrive first etc.

A little bit of info now and then goes along way I think.

Back