1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time making a metal belt buckle and I gotta say, I think now I understand why FullMetal charges so much :lol this was not easy and I’m sure I have carpal tunnel now. While FullMetal’s stuff is way more professional and accurate than mine, I’m pretty happy with the end results. It took 4 tries just to get to the one in the pics below. It’s been cool learning experience, though can’t say I’m looking forward to making one for my ToD figure 😅

This will be the buckle for a Raiders gun belt I’m making with real leather. I’ll clip the tongue on the buckle once I actually get it attached to the belt and the holes punched. I might consider rounding out the back edges, but I’m worried about breaking it as the bar the holds the tongue kept breaking on my previous attempts.

IMG_9760.jpeg

Last edited:
New Indy sculpt alert
It sculpted by Will Millar and painted by Nils Van Sante

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689092121830.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689092121830.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1689092594153.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689092594153.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1689092599275.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689092599275.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks pretty nice overall. Always nice to see new attempts at Indy.

If I had some critiques:
  • the eyes appear to be a little too close together
  • Hat is looking a little too smooth like the Medicom or SS TOD
  • Appears to be a lack of that finer detailing we've seen on more modern sculpts. Looks a little soft

Last edited:
That looks a lot like the Inigo v3.

For me, its a very young Ford, like 25 years old. A little too generic. It's lacking some of the subtle character traits that define Ford -- the crooked nose, the fuller and shifted-to-his-left bottom lip. I agree, the eyes look a little beady.

That looks a lot like the Inigo v3.

For me, its a very young Ford, like 25 years old. A little too generic. It's lacking some of the subtle character traits that define Ford -- the crooked nose, the fuller and shifted-to-his-left bottom lip. I agree, the eyes look a little beady.
Looking at it there subtle character traits are very much there though. The eyes might be a little close for sure. But the crooked nose and droopy lip are definitely there. The v3 in my opinion is much more smirky and has much sharper points and shapes.

Fortune and Glory
-Presentoys Head, Jacket, Shirt and Whip
-Changed the body to taller and muscular physic
-Extend the satchel bag strap
-Change Khaki to loose fitting one
-Give him a Webley Relvover and a machete.
0D55A367-72A1-47C6-A4E4-E539E803E998.jpeg

Back