1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!!!

I see it is in fact for the Raiders run, which is great because that's the first jacket since the jagzz run that looks a proper length.

Note to Luis: please keep that length for your Raiders sets.

Last edited:
Nice!!!!

I see it is in fact for the Raiders run, which is great because that's the first jacket since the jagzz run that looks a proper length.

Note to Luis: please keep that length for your Raiders sets.
It's actually raiders. Lol the belt isn't brown enough and we've already sent them small adjustment requests as it has some inaccuracies.

If someone would release a decent pair of Indy "Raiders" pants for a fair price, they would sell a ton of them.

customizers would buy several each and every Present Toys Indy figure would require them...

If someone would release a decent pair of Indy "Raiders" pants for a fair price, they would sell a ton of them.

customizers would buy several each and every Present Toys Indy figure would require them...
There actually is. There's a guy named Juan on the indy Facebook group that sells pants for like 45 euros.

Looks pretty great overall. Pants may need to be a bit baggier but I’m loving the shirt and jacket. Web belt looks fine. Not great but good enough

All changes to the outfit will be made as needed. This is just a proto which will be discarded later.
Yup, you and Merek have done a good job on this and agree with most of the fixes ppl have asked for. I’ve been trying to keep up with the fast pacing FB messages, but so many ppl double post and post on top of each other now that we finally have proto images that it’s a bit of a mess in there.

Yup, you and Merek have done a good job on this and agree with most of the fixes ppl have asked for. I’ve been trying to keep up with the fast pacing FB messages, but so many ppl double post and post on top of each other now that we finally have proto images that it’s a bit of a mess in there.
Yeah, it's really not the best for following what the hell is going on. :lol

Back