1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally understand limiting to just selective characters and I've been considering another "purge" to the collection. My problem is that I've been pretty selective since the get-go, so it isn't easy selling off most of the figures.

One last thing - I love having figures from different franchises/films. It would definitely be easier to limit myself to just LOTR or Star Wars but there is something special about some of these 3rd party one-offs, especially knowing that they most likely will never be revisited again. Take "Immorten Joe" from "Fury Road", "Johnny Rico" of "Starship Troopers" and "Jack Harper" of "Oblivion", for example. Those one-offs may be the only version of that character ever made, while the more popular character will certainly have multiple renditions done in perpetuity.

Sorry to derail our special Indy thread.
I'm fairly selective already too and don't have nearly the amount some of the guys on the board do, so I agree it's definitely difficult to cut down even further when you collect multiple franchises. I don't really collect that many different franchise like I used to nor do I collect as much within those franchises anymore either but somehow it has still become too much.
Real leather boots and whip too!
The real leather boots are killing me now, especially since I just bought the Pickz boots b/c I was worried about deterioration of the fake leather DX05 and PT boots :slap Now we have real leather boots on the way :gah:

I'll get this DoD for sure, but I hope they mod the fedora, it looks painful, what a headache.
And the boots look toyish to me, but I'll end up changing them, I guess

Too much of an Indiana Jones stan to not pick up the DoD Indy (whenever Sideshow decides to put him up?), but debating whether the deluxe is worth getting…I wouldn’t even use the base for old Indy most likely, but I’ve been trying to piece together a ToD Indy and the rope bridge base could be cool for that? I dunno if it’s $100 cool, though.

WIP:
05398320-12D8-4B39-9B30-BAED7FD698DC.jpeg

Recently got a jagzz jacket and a new mj sculpt painted by mark Simpson View attachment 647778
Funny, I was looking at your profile pic on OSC and wondering which sculpt that was. Looks great!
The Indy hype from DoD also got me reposing my figure, and I decided to swap out the pants from the Sideshow ones.
IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2261.jpeg

Looking for help from the Experts.

Indy has been "that one" figure I have never had the time or funds to commit to until recently.

I have seen a lot about a modded MJ Choi sculpt, what about it is modded? I have an original MJ Choi painted by Mark Simpson.

I had a Yunsil set but sold it. Wondering what a reasonable offer is for a jagzzz jacket is in the event I come across one for sale?

Also kudos to all you for your excellent Indy's and for inspiring the rest of us to step up.

Modded MJ Indy head was slightly resized as the original was slightly larger than most appropriate bodies. Also, the fedora usually is replaced. It is still one of the best Indy sculpts out there if you ask me. Hope this helps.

Modded MJ Indy head was slightly resized as the original was slightly larger than most appropriate bodies. Also, the fedora usually is replaced. It is still one of the best Indy sculpts out there if you ask me. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the help. Wonder if anyone has found a suitable body for the original sculpt. I guess the Indy game begins.

Thank you for the help. Wonder if anyone has found a suitable body for the original sculpt. I guess the Indy game begins.
Honestly, it will also depend on the outfit used. Scale and sizing is everything. I have an original MJ on a ttm19 style body, using an original Kato full clothing set and it looks perfectly fine and in scale.

Thanks, Gipetto. Nice render.

I'm not on FB so obviously not part of the FB group, but I know most of the guys in there. Stian is new to me though.
I don't know if they're on here, but they also go by Halvmetern on the Custom One Sixth forum. However, I don't think they're posting on their really anymore. The last update they made on COS was back in March.

That reminds me that I still need to get mine painted up, that I got from someone on here ages ago.

Along with my Jnix Han of course. I got Ford heads galore around my place. Lol

Back