1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the eyes are confirmed to be PERS?

EDIT: Damn, I haven't posted here for a long time; this fig got me out of the asylum again. lol

It would’ve been nice to get one single figure with both sculpts, the prison diorama, and rooted hair. Is the purple coat not removable, or something?
Yeah if there was a single figure with rooted hair and the prison diorama for like $600 I’d probably strongly consider it.

I mean I’ll give you the hair (sculpted and rooted) on the InArts version looks better than any of the Hot Toys versions.

For the times though I don’t think the Hot Toys Jokers are that bad. Especially the DX11, which is like ten years old at this point. Of course a new version will be improved.

I’m sure a 3.0 by Hot Toys at this point would look better as well.
DX11 is great for the time it came from but then you look at what they did with their recent 1/4 version and they STILL managed to miss the mark in my opinion. I just don't think they're gonna get Ledgers likeness at this point.

I'd love to be proven wrong because it would be interesting to see them offer something competitively but I have my doubts.

xCaIryy.png
5EncnvW.png

It would’ve been nice to get one single figure with both sculpts, the prison diorama, and rooted hair. Is the purple coat not removable, or something?
it looks like the standard version has everything except the sculpt with different hair and prison diorama, the double versions gives you those two plus a whole other body without the coat.

it looks like the standard version has everything except the sculpt with different hair and prison diorama, the double versions gives you those two plus a whole other body without the coat.
So is the coat non removable? That’s kinda dumb if so.

I'm really confused by how many versions there are of this!

The single one for $297 comes without the purple coat?

I think I'm fine with sculpted hair, those sculpts still look amazing. $560 for two figures of that quality sounds tempting.

So is the coat non removable? That’s kinda dumb if so.
I would imagine the coat is removable, underneath you have the stock body with standard interchangeable gloves and then you can swith the arms for those with the seamless arms.

It's cheaper than what everybody was estimating but because it's a two pack it's circled back around to being more expensive than what everybody was estimating. =_=

Man... I really would want the deluxe but with one sculpted and one rooted in case the rooted doesn't come out as nice.

The sculpted hair isn't bad and miles better than Hot Toys but the rooted hair has its own appeal.

I'm really confused by how many versions there are of this!

The single one for $297 comes without the purple coat?

I think I'm fine with sculpted hair, those sculpts still look amazing. $560 for two figures of that quality sounds tempting.
1. Purple Coat Sculpted Hair - $300
2. Purple Coat + Interrogation Sculpted Hair Ver. - $600
3. Purple Coat + Interrogation Rooted Hair - $1000

Man... I really would want the deluxe but with one sculpted and one rooted in case the rooted doesn't come out as nice.

The sculpted hair isn't bad and miles better than Hot Toys but the rooted hair has its own appeal.
Since the rooted versions will only have a 3 day window for pre ordering it's safe to expect the hair will turn out nice, can't imagine many people will be dropping that kind of money on the deluxe so they're expecting a doable number of orders so they can mantain the same level of quality across all the deluxe copies.

Since the rooted versions will only have a 3 day window for pre ordering it's safe to expect the hair will turn out nice, can't imagine many people will be dropping that kind of money on the deluxe so they're expecting a doable number of orders so they can mantain the same level of quality across all the deluxe copies.
I hope so but the sculpted hair is also nice. Lol! I want both in one package. 🤣

Yeah it makes sense. Allows them to lock down the edition size for the rooted hair version early so that they can focus on getting the final production quality to match.

Back