1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, please post.

Looks like rooted coat has side-eyes while the sculpted one is looking straight forward.

The uncoated jail version looks about the same.

These don't have moveable eyes do they?

Standard
1647571122475.jpeg

Double version
1647571142664.jpeg

Deluxe is the same as the double version only with rooted hair.

Two complete figures with rooted hair for something over $1000 is not such a bad deal for those willing to spend that money, still would've been nice to see a standard rooted, I assume the price would be around $500-600 for that.

It looks to me like they have at least something like the PERS system.

Yeah, please post.

Looks like rooted coat has side-eyes while the sculpted one is looking straight forward.

The uncoated jail version looks about the same.

These don't have moveable eyes do they?
Looks like PERS to me.

Z0hXPaw.png
jFMui4T.png

Well I'm in.
As incredible as the rooted sculpt is I think I'm priced out of that.
I really want that jail cell dio tho, so I may have to go with the non-rooted deluxe.
I do have the topo clothing set which I am very happy with so maybe I should just try to get the base parted out to have both looks?
Also are there two separate sculpts for the deluxe? In the photo the paint job looks more weathered.
Decisions decisions

EDIT: Nevermind.

I can't tell if a single version with rooted will be offered? Confused on their wording a bit.

fxIzNIT.png

sqyOBuk.jpg

The standard version seems good enough for me, all accessories, great sculpting on the hair, PERS system, as far as I can tell the double version only adds a different head/hair and the prison diorama.
Still... Why not a standard rooted version?

The jail diorama is cool, but I don’t like that they’re making you spend $600 for two figures to get that.

Four options and all leave something to be desired unless you get the ultimate set and pony up a grand.

I collect so few figures that I'm tempted to just say f it and go with the most expensive. Could probably always sell the second one loose if I decided not to keep two. I definitely want rooted, so we'll see what my options are when POing becomes available.

Decisions decisions, any notice on where to preorder for shipment to NA yet?

EDIT: If the final rooted actually looks exactly like that photo then it would be great. My only hesitancy is on whether the final product (hair-wise) would look as good.

if anyone is down, im looking for the interogation joker with rooted hair. im willing to let go of the purple jacket rooted haired joker. we can split. waiting to see if specfiction will carry it

Decisions decisions, any notice on where to preorder for shipment to NA yet?
OneSixthKit said he will be offering it. There will probably be other HK retailers as well like GianToys and the other usuals.

Back