1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm the PERS eyes?

Also, did Joker ever have bare hands while wearing the overcoat?
It looks like all versions have PERS, not sure how it will work with rooted hair tho.
I assume you can remove the coat on the standard and just have the vest look with the arms.

What are our thoughts on them pulling this through production at at least an 80% match to proto? Do we know anything about the body?

I know that we've already forsaken HT and think they're the Hasbro of 1/6 now while crowning our new Queen and all....but...am I know the only one who's slightly concerned about the endgame here?

Viper doing what he does best with those arms/hands. They look incredible. Figured he would go the seamless wrist/forearm route since he's been doing that lately with all his custom figures.

3qMbZk3.jpg

The seamless forearms combined with the rooted hair are a dream for me. Oh man, this is seriously the most excited I've been in a while for a figure. I'm keeping optimistic that QS can deliver a great production piece.

What are our thoughts on them pulling this through production at at least an 80% match to proto? Do we know anything about the body?

I know that we've already forsaken HT and think they're the Hasbro of 1/6 now while crowning our new Queen and all....but...am I know the only one who's slightly concerned about the endgame here?
Not at all, I'm pondering on wether or not I should wait to see what Hot Toys does with their 3.0, it's been years since the DX11 and there's certainly room for improvement on Hot Toys's part, plus we know what to expect with them.
I assume they must be using some stock body, since rumor is they're mass producing these using DAM factories I can at least expect good QC and tailoring to turn out as good as the proto, the paint on their sculpts isn't as good as their protos or Hot Toys tho.

Also with the single being priced at $300 I'm definitely interested in seeing their Pattinson batman before buying hot toys version.

The hands alone elevate the figure to a whole new level. Really tempted by the Jail Joker just because of those hands.
You get them with the standard tho, the double version is basically a whole new figure with the cell diorama and new sculpt with different hair.

Not at all, I'm pondering on wether or not I should wait to see what Hot Toys does with their 3.0, it's been years since the DX11 and there's certainly room for improvement on Hot Toys's part, plus we know what to expect with them.
I assume they must be using some stock body, since rumor is they're mass producing these using DAM factories I can at least expect the QC and tailoring to turn out as good as the proto, the paint on their sculpts isn't as good as their protos or Hot Toys tho.
I'm kind of past giving Hot Toys another shot at Ledgers Joker to be honest. They've done like 5 versions of him now with all of them looking worse than this.

Even if I didn't go for the rooted version here with Queen, I would take a gamble with their $300 sculpted hair version. I'd bet on it looking better than whatever Hot Toys does at this point and whatever price they decide to do it at.

uPo7Akj.jpg

GQVUQdV.jpg

Yeah, I've been waiting for real hair and realistic hands for a long time now to raise the bar on 1/6th... so I feel like I should buy the deluxe just to have the first factory offering of such a figure.

But man... $1100. My wife would literally kill me.

Then again... its only $550 each for rooted hair.

Someone here already offered it up, but I do see many people splitting the deluxe.

I'm kind of past giving Hot Toys another shot at Ledgers Joker to be honest. They've done like 5 versions of him now with all of them looking worse than this.

Even if I didn't go for the rooted version here with Queen, I would take a gamble with their $300 sculpted hair version. I'd bet on it looking better than whatever Hot Toys does at this point and whatever price they decide to do it at.

uPo7Akj.jpg

GQVUQdV.jpg
I definitely see what you're saying, but imagine Hot Toys announces their new Joker and they nail the sculpt, all those jokers were from years ago and the industry is rapidly evolvings so there's certainly room and tools for improvement, gonna be interesting to see if they can offer something that matches what QS has done here, just amazing work.

Yeah, I've been waiting for real hair and realistic hands for a long time now to raise the bar on 1/6th... so I feel like I should buy the deluxe just to have the first factory offering of such a figure.

But man... $1100. My wife would literally kill me.

Its worth it man...Were not gonna get any better than this set...

Think I'm gonna go all out go with the double rooted hair with this one. Have it be a one and done definitive Ledger Joker to have on my shelf.

Don't care what Hot Toys offers beyond this. Just getting this and being done with this character.

uPo7Akj.jpg

GQVUQdV.jpg
I mean I’ll give you the hair (sculpted and rooted) on the InArts version looks better than any of the Hot Toys versions.

For the times though I don’t think the Hot Toys Jokers are that bad. Especially the DX11, which is like ten years old at this point. Of course a new version will be improved.

I’m sure a 3.0 by Hot Toys at this point would look better as well.

Back