1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Hot Toys needs to do is come out with a single rooted hair version V3.0 and copy the painting on the hands etc. and people would be like "Queen who ???"
Hot Toys and Queen could release the exact same figure, down to the smallest detail, and I’d go with Queen simply for the merit of them not being Hot Toys. :lol

Very, very briefly. They only did Joker and Batman.

s-l400.jpg
And yet that bust is still better than the ******** they're trying to sell for their latest 1/6 Batman Begins figure. ******* ridiculous... :ohbfrank:

dJdR0Mw.png
0UQzu0H.png

9XpmJY7.png

I'm wondering... Will the final releases be the same quality as the prototypes?

QS should of offered a Rooted Hair with Coat by itself for $500.

Ain't HT embarrassed with those fails they have done? It takes QS one go.

I'm waiting for a 1/6 Wonder Woman from QS. HT still haven't gotten that headsculpt close to GG yet.

I'm willing to risk the standard, I don't $1k care about this version of the character, but I do appreciate it enough to want it in a film collection. I've wanted a Nolan-verse detolf cube for a while, so this and whatever Baleman makes it's way out will fit the bill. But I'm far more interested in the Reeves-verse moving forward. Watched BB and TDK the night before seeing TB and they didn't hold up as well as I had remembered. BB is the better film than TDK, I still stand by that controversial statement.

I'm very interested as to @R_R_X's commentary on QS using the DAM factories. I'd think with QS being so well regarded for their larger scale stuff, they wouldn't just pick any factory, but one they have confidence in replicating their proto product. They know they need to go for the throat if they want to stay afloat in this game; so this delivers or they bow out after this release. Joker is an interesting starting point though because it's not relying on a perfect skin paint app; even if this production run can't put out HT comparable skin, it probably can match or best the make up from HT's offerings.

Last edited:
I'm willing to risk the standard, I don't $1k care about this version of the character, but I do appreciate it enough to want it in a film collection. I've wanted a Nolan-verse detolf cube for a while, so this and whatever Baleman makes it's way out will fit the bill. But I'm far more interested in the Reeves-verse moving forward. Watched BB and TDK the night before seeing TB and they didn't hold up as well as I had remembered. BB is the better film than TDK, I still stand by that controversial statement.

Would love a better Reeve Superman without a doubt and an official Terrance Stamp Zod and Hackman Lex Luthor

It's their first official 1/6 figure but VIPER is on the team handling this figure and he's done a bunch of custom 1/6 figures before.

It's the only reason why I'm not too worried with this. He's been in the custom figure game for a while now so I have some faith that this won't be a complete train wreck.
And well if it is, we'll all cry together to the bank. :medic

zbT68HX.jpg
ILcQ32R.jpg

ySIuSvY.jpg

hFw2JQS.jpg
Man I really wanted that Musashi!!! I am getting their Nathan Algren however sculpted version.

You know what. I'm going to ask them if they would do an Indiana jones. MAAANNN I'd drop $$$ for a great 1/6th from them and even a full 1:3 or 1/4th statue.
They said that they would love to do Indiana Jones but because it's a license under Disney/Marvel, it's a very tricky one to grab.

Hot Toys will have a monopoly on Disney/Marvel/Star-Wars figures for the foreseeable future unfortunately.

lFwUZWq.jpg
zEfeity.jpg

They said that they would love to do Indiana Jones but because it's a license under Disney/Marvel, it's a very tricky one to grab.

Hot Toys will have a monopoly on Disney/Marvel/Star-Wars figures for the foreseeable future unfortunately.

lFwUZWq.jpg
zEfeity.jpg
A T 800 and T 1000....oh dear.

More TDK? Hmm...

Matrix trilogy....oh boy. A proper Smith in green suit would be nice. Reloaded Neo too.

A T 800 and T 1000....oh dear.

More TDK? Hmm...

Matrix trilogy....oh boy. A proper Smith in green suit would be nice. Reloaded Neo too.
I think the big question about TDK in my mind would be whether or not they can improve and get it to HT’s level. It’s no question they’ve got Ledger down at this point, but their 1/3rd scale Bale statue seemed lacking. I’m very curious to see that, as well as how their Pattinson Batman stacks up to HT’s. I feel like quality wise? It might be a solid bet that it can measure up, if not surpass it, but I have no idea if they’ll even bother trying to measure up to the breadth of the total package HT was offering. Lest they just hit “**** it” and include an entire Drifter Bruce Wayne figure to go along with the raccoon head.:lol

And yet that bust is still better than the ******** they're trying to sell for their latest 1/6 Batman Begins figure. ******* ridiculous... :ohbfrank:
0UQzu0H.png

I can't believe they have the gall to re-release the same damn cowl everyone have been complaining about for years. It's why there was a big market for custom Begins cowls.

Last edited:
Back