1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound pessimistic, but I’m anticipating a delay of some kind. End of this year is TOO ambitious. I want my figures ASAP, but not at the expense of quality.

If they announce a delay, I’ll be ok with it.

But I’ll remain cautiously optimistic with the armed release date.

The livestream last week made it sound like every figure in that first teaser would be up for sale by May. They're definitely aiming high for speed.

I’m so glad the $290 option exists - if anything will directly hurt Hot Toys, it’ll be that. There’s no way Hot Toys will release a new Ledger Joker for much less - unless they’re deliberately lowballing to be the “cheap” option.

The livestream last week made it sound like every figure in that first teaser would be up for sale by May. They're definitely aiming high for speed.
Hard to see how they'll be able to mantian a consistent level of quality and detail across all sculpts if they plan on pumping these out so fast one after the other, yeah not expecting the paint apps to reach that high bar if that's the case.

I'm on Team Queen and rooting for them!
JND:
dont-you-forget-about-me.gif

I can see me doing this with the smiling version w/diorama. I'll sit on it a while and let it appreciate in value for a while though. 😆
Same. I'll at least sell the second body and dio if it comes to that. Keep the headsculpt (at least a little longer than the other bits) if it's removed from the body easily enough without damaging the hair. But will definitely enjoy it for what it is at first. Then, once prices go crazy for it, sell those bits when everyone is trying to piece it together since they can't get it whole anymore :lol

One thing I do wish this had is a nameplate on either/both display bases. I've grown to really like those.

DAM Toys and quick delivery... you make it sound like there will be sacrifice.
IF it's the case then the paint apps won't reach Hot Toys level, that's a fact, it will still look good tho, I'm just a perfectionist when it comes to that aspect of a figure, I obsess over every little detail and imperfection of a persons face, but it's not something the average consumer cares about or even notices.

Queen has 7 months or more. That's a long time. We've just come to believe that they need 1.5 years to make your dollie. That's HT's doing. Because they make/sell way too much.
I meant if they plan on releasing more than Joker this year.

I’m eagerly anticipating Hot Toys slapping together a new Joker to “compete” with this. I bet we’ll get a tease within the month. Some placeholder picture of the DX11’s suit with some fancy filters thrown over it. There’s no way Howard will be able to resist.

He’ll come with two 1/6th scale ferries.

Back