1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m eagerly anticipating Hot Toys slapping together a new Joker to “compete” with this. I bet we’ll get a tease within the month. Some placeholder picture of the DX11’s suit with some fancy filters thrown over it. There’s no way Howard will be able to resist.

He’ll come with two 1/6th scale ferries.
Don't forget the tongue action sculpt with removeable tongue!
giphy.gif

I’m curious how the movable eyes will work, considering the rooted hair. Will a big patch of his hair be removable like the DX11? Would pulling that off to reposition the eyes damage the hair over time?

I’m curious how the movable eyes will work, considering the rooted hair. Will a big patch of his hair be removable like the DX11? Would pulling that off to reposition the eyes damage the hair over time?
could be underneath to access the mechanissm like what prime1 did.. unlesss they do a hair piece that pulls out... which i hope not. magnetic eyes perhaps?

One thing I do wish this had is a nameplate on either/both display bases. I've grown to really like those.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care for nameplates, and I really like the look of this round trophy style base they're using, a lot more than the stands that have been included with most recent Hot Toys. I might have to look into making some of my own in this style.

Just splurged and purchased the Prime 1 Joker, I think I might jump on this too, ugh 😂

At the time I was geniunely blown away by this lol, crazy to think how much the industry has advanced since then, in huge part due to Hot Toys, or what they used to be.
Me too.

I was blown away by the Bank Robber version
I was blown away by the DX01
I was blown away by the DX11
I was not blown away by the BR 2.0
1 was not blown away by the 1/4 version

I'm not sure I'm blown away by the Queen, but I might if the final product delivers.

I’d just like to take a moment and reflect on all of Hot Toys attempts at Heath Ledger Joker through the years.

s737619424575262359_p381_i3_w600.jpeg

s737619424575262359_p516_i2_w600.jpeg

C_15.jpg

3-TDK_The-Joker-(Bank-Robbe__scaled_800.jpg

mmsdxjoker11.jpg

the-joker-20-dx-series_dc-comics_gallery_5c4bebb1c150b.jpg

s-l640.jpg

80cc1743cc281cfc838dc44cc3c0e752.jpg

s-l640.jpg

That laughing DX11 sculpt is incredible though. It’s a shame the final product was softened so badly.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care for nameplates, and I really like the look of this round trophy style base they're using, a lot more than the stands that have been included with most recent Hot Toys. I might have to look into making some of my own in this style.
I get that they aren't for everyone. To me, they add to the overall display. It doesn't have to be this rectangle piece jutting out the front like what Hot Toys does. I was imagining more along the lines like a trophy actually, where it curves with the base sort of like an Oscar

Back