1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy! I'm well over 50. Well.
It is crazy.. I mean we are talking about deluxe orders only? @TheBatman ? I dont think so I would think the majority of the orders made between 75900-75999 are standard and premium.

Also we need to remember that an amount of people will cancel so if you are top 50 you are probably top 45 really

why do people put an X at the end where the 0 is?

If that's true, then 7594x - 7599x is only 5 orders, not 50. In which case I would be in Top 50.
I wonder what the worst could happen if you disclose the order number. Can somebody take advantage of that? Maybe if your ordering with TW but not with kit. Good to be cautious tho nobody wants any shenanigans with this jokor doll

Hot Toys kept using the same sculptor so the core element that makes a figure successful was missed at the first hurdle.

Heath's Joker has so many parts to make him a successful release, the sculpt is number one, then the paint.

Hot Toys kept using the same sculptor so the core element that makes a figure successful was missed at the first hurdle.

Heath's Joker has so many parts to make him a successful release, the sculpt is number one, then the paint.
I think you can get away with an imperfect sculpt if you nail the paint with joker

I think you can get away with an imperfect sculpt if you nail the paint with joker
Really?
41ZpHPpzmeL._AC_SY580_.jpg

I waited at least a day before placing my order and bought from KG so, as with HTs, I’ll probably get my Joker several months after the rest of you are finished unboxing Pennywise.

I waited at least a day before placing my order and bought from KG so, as with HTs, I’ll probably get my Joker several months after the rest of you are finished unboxing Pennywise.
At least you'll get it right? The people who ordered from TW probably won't 🤣

Smooth...
I asked my distributor if I could be #1 with my order and slipped them a $20 bill.

I’m first now.

That distributor has no ethical code. But what annoys me isnt what hes done but how little he is asking for it. I mean at least he should be asking for more than 20 right? 😂

Im going to go to every distributors door. And offer up $25 to push Difabio to the end of the list 💀

Back