1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it easy cowboy. No company is infallible.

Wait and see what the final piece looks like.
I meant they cant do better then the prototype obviously but sure there is a scenario where the inart comes out like crap and hot toys makes a tempting dx figure.

But if we assume the inart will be close to the prototype then hot toys just wont beat it. Their just not on that level with their outfits and hair rooting at least

Yeah think I might have been an hour or so late since his website just wasn't working at all so I had to wait a bit for it to stabilize. Don't care too much if I'm in the first batch or not though. It will come when it comes.

I still believe that Hot Toys might have lost Ledgers TDK license. They did the DX19 and also reissued the 1/4 TDKR Batman but not a single thing for Ledger's Joker? One of their bigger money making machine figure?

They're either taking their sweet sweet time working on something or they don't have the license to do him anymore since Inart has Ledger 1/6 license for China. I also don't think Hot Toys would even match Inarts prototype, let alone release within a 9 months time frame.
Good point about the time. Who wants to wait 2 years for a hot toys joker! The last 1/6 was so long ago I mean I would say they took too much of their sweet time that its too late now

Interesting, as my number is only about 35 units higher than yours... I'd forgotten I ordered first day. I usually wait so long.

I do not think I want to be in the "first batch" group...
I remember that day. We were trying to troll you into thinking you missed out on the PO. I think you were out to dinner or something.

I’m in the #7594X group. I have no clue what that means. Do I get my Jokah dolls early?
willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-gene-wilder.gif

I asked Kit already. Otherwise I wouldnt post that, lol
If 50 orders is capped at 75999 then I am thinking where that could leave 75900-75920 maybe top 25-30 not as close as I expected but let us see how big that first batch will be.

Back