1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks as if people who got the order in the first 6 minutes are in the top 20

I'm stuck with Toys Wonderland as I had store credit I needed to use up, so that puts me somewhere in the top 15,000... maybe

I wonder if the first ones will be extra good, to prove InArt's worthiness... or if the early adopters will be the ones who find all the problems that will need to be fixed in later batches?

It's what everyone is thinking, right?

I wonder if the first ones will be extra good, to prove InArt's worthiness... or if the early adopters will be the ones who find all the problems that will need to be fixed in later batches?

It's what everyone is thinking, right?
Theres no point in them making the first ones better and the other ones not so good it will really hurt them later. But companies like trick or treat do this and they send good prototypes to youtube reviewers like dean knight that are much better then what they are selling in mass. But the second option is more likely that if theres an issue it might be checked in a later batch but it would be something minor I think

Did you order first day?
Yeah think I might have been an hour or so late since his website just wasn't working at all so I had to wait a bit for it to stabilize. Don't care too much if I'm in the first batch or not though. It will come when it comes.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a new DX Joker drop right around thr time of InArt's Joker.
I still believe that Hot Toys might have lost Ledgers TDK license. They did the DX19 and also reissued the 1/4 TDKR Batman but not a single thing for Ledger's Joker? One of their bigger money making machine figure?

They're either taking their sweet sweet time working on something or they don't have the license to do him anymore since Inart has Ledger 1/6 license for China. I also don't think Hot Toys would even match Inarts prototype, let alone release within a 9 months time frame.

Back