1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first order number for Inart Joker is #75887 - double pack rooted hair version

This was the 1st time that orders made our site laggy, since onesixthkit started in 2013, was really shocking that day

We do received some cancellation requests, which is understandable

Not going to take orders filling up cancelled spot because I hope people can still restore the order if they change their mind

So I assume we will have available units for sale when the figure is fully released

It is crazy.. I mean we are talking about deluxe orders only? @TheBatman ? I dont think so I would think the majority of the orders made between 75900-75999 are standard and premium.

Also we need to remember that an amount of people will cancel so if you are top 50 you are probably top 45 really
Just based off Kit's response there, and I am order 7599x as top 50 and I ordered the rooted 2 pack deluxe. It looks like not a lot of people ordered the 2 pack rooted deluxe.

I wouldn't doubt that there are some but significant portion would most likely still be Jokors. I ordered within 1 hour of it coming on the site and my order number is way above what Kit stated above.

I know there will be many cancellations, but I'm also curious just how many card declines there will be. It is a large sum. The hang-up with some declines and/or the waiting on approval-of-payment could have some people jumping way ahead in line simply because their payment goes through swiftly and cleanly.

But don't worry, I'll let you know how the figure is in hand.

My order number is less then 30 after what kit said above and considering there are orders in there mixed with jokor I would say I have a decent chance being part of an early batch but who knows

Correction "ARAGON".......... to go with your "JOKOR"
Oh man I thought you were joking. It actually says Aragon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thats 2/5 figures they got their name wrong with pennywise.
Screenshot_2022-10-15-16-51-08-07_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Just hope there is at least one new DC figure shown. Any of the trinity would be fine.

Back