1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart proudly present the next figure for their event in 6 days

The 1/6 scale @Wor-Gar figure

Screenshot_2022-10-04-16-27-43-27_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I wonder how many are going to end up cancelling when the invoices get sent
Probably a few UK collectors will. It's about 30% more expensive for us than before Truss tanked our economy in a week.

I'm definitely keeping mine, this is just too god to miss, but I'm having to cancel/sell some Hot Toys to pay for it.

I presume there will be a lot of cancellations. Based on my luck ordering waitlisted items that have converted 95% of the time (maybe more)and those are $200 - $300 dolls.

A bit surprised Hot Toys haven't even teased another Ledger Joker release, like a TDK 15th anniversary one for next year or something. Maybe like everyone here they're waiting to see what the final product is like before making any real moves.

I presume there will be a lot of cancellations. Based on my luck ordering waitlisted items that have converted 95% of the time (maybe more)and those are $200 - $300 dolls.
But their not state of the art ledger joker dolls

think-smart.gif

Spoke with Kit a few days ago and he said they are releasing a small batch soon. He's also hoping to get a few.

Even more interesting was I'm 17th on the list to order the double rooted pack. Part of me doesn't want this to release yet due to how bad the conversion is. 😬
When did you get your order in?

Spoke with Kit a few days ago and he said they are releasing a small batch soon. He's also hoping to get a few.

Even more interesting was I'm 17th on the list to order the double rooted pack. Part of me doesn't want this to release yet due to how bad the conversion is. 😬
I wonder where on the list I am. Can't remember when I ordered exactly.

Back