1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, he’ll send you an “order update” email notifying you that it’ll be shipping soon, and, if you paid with PayPal (that’s my only experience thus far), will send you an invoice with your remaining balance with a deadline to respond/pay by.
Thanks batfan. That'll do.

Not looking forward to handing over this kind of money. God help me if they get Terminator.

Selfishly I hope the processing soon email is a few months away. Our useless government made this set about £250 more than it would be with a stronger pound.
Not an IA Joker buyer here but I made the decision to pay off a large and quite expensive item I have on order with Kit when the exchange started creeping down a few months ago. It stung at the time but man am I ever glad I did it.

OPEC+ thinking of cutting down oil production again. Oil prices going up again if so and make inflation even worse. I'd lean to pay this off sooner than later.
I think it will be good to wait at least till October 15

Wait, when is this out? Mine is paid for at specification, however, they add shipping after, and lately, it's been horrible.

Really wishing I would have ordered the all in but went for the individual figure with sculpted hair. But every time I see that figure sitting on the bench mid clap, I can’t help feeling I should have taken the full plunge. 🤔😐

get HYPED

35ef1407278aac4185ff59ff37b4164d.gif

Last edited:
Well I'm all in on this - (both in the sense of getting the rooted double pack and) in the sense that I have now sold my DX11, no going back!
I hope this is everything we are all hoping for - for once I have faith, everything I have seen from Inart and the communication and respectful relationship they want to build with their customers gives me confidence that this will turn out well.

Well I'm all in on this - (both in the sense of getting the rooted double pack and) in the sense that I have now sold my DX11, no going back!
I hope this is everything we are all hoping for - for once I have faith, everything I have seen from Inart and the communication and respectful relationship they want to build with their customers gives me confidence that this will turn out well.
Everything we have collected... all our lives.. all of it has led to this moment

Back