1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6B380935-D74B-4D99-89E7-FE1C0971A3F8.gif

My anticipation for this release is tempered by fear of the final price since the pound crashed to an all time low. Paying in US dollars is really hurting UK collectors right now.
Gotta love the U.K. At the rate we’re going, they’ll have to remove the word ‘positive’ from the dictionary due to lack of use or understanding from the general public. It’s just ever intensifying degrees of crud.

Glad I PO’d in full and paid in HKD.
That dlx prison set is gonna hurt in USD.

So, is this a Encore event taking place before the Vegas showing coz we already know Joker is gonna be there?

When this figure releases we should bring back the hype like it was in the first week of the thread. Conversations spanning all nighters baby.

Does One Sixth Kit send out ''Processing Soon'' emails or any other kind of warning of imminent charging? I'll need to throw money in the bank.

Hope I didn't make a mistake going the rooted hair route. Part of me thinks I should have stuck with the old reliable sculpted - especially since I think it was generally met with praise....

Does One Sixth Kit send out ''Processing Soon'' emails or any other kind of warning of imminent charging? I'll need to throw money in the bank.

Hope I didn't make a mistake going the rooted hair route. Part of me thinks I should have stuck with the old reliable sculpted - especially since I think it was generally met with praise....
Yes, he’ll send you an “order update” email notifying you that it’ll be shipping soon, and, if you paid with PayPal (that’s my only experience thus far), will send you an invoice with your remaining balance with a deadline to respond/pay by.

Back