1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this on Monday but only had enough time to switch his hands. As stated earlier he is a bit tipsy. I think I'm going to use his weapon to try to stabilize him a bit. overall he turned out pretty much as expected.

Money shot!

Untitled-3 copy.jpg

Some of Justin's complaints/criticisms of Cull are a bit bizarre. He wanted a figure stand for consistency? The weapon feels super cheap because it's light? Seriously? The only critique I agree with is the one about the exposed joints at the elbows, but that's easily remedied when he's holding the weapon. I also think he's way off when stating that the line's quality steadily declined with each release. Cull is easily the 2nd best in terms of quality and appearance. It's more like a saddle curve with Maw and Cull the peaks at either end and Proxima and Corvus down in the valley lol.

Some of Justin's complaints/criticisms of Cull are a bit bizarre. He wanted a figure stand for consistency? The weapon feels super cheap because it's light? Seriously? The only critique I agree with is the one about the exposed joints at the elbows, but that's easily remedied when he's holding the weapon. I also think he's way off when stating that the line's quality steadily declined with each release. Cull is easily the 2nd best in terms of quality and appearance. It's more like a saddle curve with Maw and Cull the peaks at either end and Proxima and Corvus down in the valley lol.
Spot on. Cull is easily the 2nd strongest of the 4. They started on the mountain top with Ebony and plummeted off the side with Proxima, only to climb back up another mountain hitting Corvus on the way up to Cull at the top.

You either get all 4 of them, only get Ebony and Cull, or none of them.

agree with wor gar, probably only need cull and ebony.

Corvus would be a lot better if the tunic wasnt just a screen print.

Really need some chitauri now (I mean cheap not hot toys)

Are you getting Ebony and Cull @Wor-Gar ?

I don't think so. I like the figure but the scale requires me to display on top of my detolfs... and I just rearranged the tops for Scout trooper and speeder bike (which has much more nostalgia for me).

Plus, the $364 I save can go towards... The Bat...Man.

Don't you mean....The Vulture...Man? :wave

I was waiting for you to scold me. :lol

Like Barbossa and Mad Max, my other 'regret' is not POing any Vulture. But I'm waiting to see the three choices... oh wait, HT never released their Vulture yet, did they? :rotfl

I still see a Vulture in my future... just not sure by whom?

I ordered the toys era version. It doesnt need to be totally screen accurate for me because I wasnt a huge fan of the film. Just want a vulture represented for a sinister six setup.

Back